Not open for further replies.

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hmm, didn't know you had a law degree as well Jon. I would think that modifying a website to change the ability to place an order with changed details relative to what can be ordered at what price is indeed unlawful. But seeing you have more important places to monitor, like your OWN Radenso area, I know you don't have the time to engage a full blown discussion. Later.
Ok boomer

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Not only does he spend every waking hour stalking Valentine's forums, but also he insults their customers as well. Nice. Class act.
Works for Mike

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I think most of us can agree that Valentine might need a couple of roles filled in their organization.
Public Relations and Webmaster and perhaps some others when comparing them to other current businesses.

It will be interesting to see what ShadowTrooper's results are of this. :)

cihkal

Retired from the Forum, Adios! WWG1WGA
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not only does he spend every waking hour stalking Valentine's forums, but also he insults their customers as well. Nice. Class act.
I think you should look at it the other way rather than be someone who kills the thought of exploration.

He exposed a weakness in their site, and hopefully now they will make the correction. Rather than cause them hell he did the playful move of legitimately ordering a V1.

It was totally cool, VR will gain something out of this if they actually respond with a correction.

Get with the times dude, no harm no foul lol.

What a scenario.... A nice guy exposes potential security flaws and proves they're real by going through with a legitimate order. As in he sent them the appropriate funds.

Other guy. Hey guys, isn't this a crime? This guy is bad, bad boy... what a phreak. Better call for the berries and cherries.

Come on people.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mushin

Band Summary by State in Signature
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

FAtoCPA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that, a lot of us are sick of being blamed for the worlds ills, how easy we had it, how greedy we are, etc, etc.
Then we look at the whining snowflakes who are doing the blaming.
Like the exam class here who wanted to redo an English paper because they did not know what the word trivial meant in a question. FFS.

But, generations blaming each other is not new, it's the norm.
Post automatically merged:
Pot calling kettle? Maybe stop using derogatory, baseless words like snowflakes, SJW, etc...

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
Works for Mike
How can it be true that you have nothing better to do than stalk here? Are you really this hellbent on alienating as many potentially future customers as you possibly can? From what business school did you learn this tactic?

racerx1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
How can it be true that you have nothing better to do than stalk here? Are you really this hellbent on alienating as many potentially future customers as you possibly can? From what business school did you learn this tactic?
Who elected you Forum Police? Last time I checked *all* of are allowed to go into whichever forum we like. There are Moderators/Administrators on this forum. If you feel Jon's post (or my post for that matter) violate this forum's rules then report the post. Fairly simple process...

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Actually, the reason I responded the way I did was because I found it hilarious that people still think a degree means anything and it was the default attack of someone who doesn't have any subject matter expertise. It's just an old method of thinking that no longer applies.

What I stated was absolutely fact, and you know it. Changing brower-side html is not hacking, it's a juvenile trick that 10 year olds do. When I stated such, I was attacked for having no law degree by someone with zero technical acumen. And now, you're asking about what business school I went to.

I am sorry that some people are snowflakes and can't handle the truth. Speaking of truth that will trigger some folks:

I don't have a business degree, but I sold more detectors than Valentine this year.
I don't have an engineering degree, but my name is on multiple engineering patents
I'm not a professional pianist, but I played a Brahms concerto with the Dallas Ft. Worth symphony this year

Seeing a trend here?

I might have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night though.

Last edited:

FAtoCPA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I'll give my business to Radenso in a New York minute over Mike V. for his piss-poor, unforgivable management of this shitshow.

ChunkyTuna

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I came to the forum here as I was interested in learning about, and maybe purchasing a V1. The discussions have been interesting and generally fun.

With fun being the operative word, that is how I looked at the loading of and “purchase” of a V1 reported. Sure a bit of a dig at the lack of current HTML controls and whatnot at the Valentine site, but still fun.

And as for any response from Jon at Radenso, with the earlier jokes about Boomers and Millenials and whatever the heck I am in the middle, I think maybe some need to redirect their anger and angst back towards the Valentine site and its utter and complete lack of transparency.

Again, I came initially because I was interested in perhaps BUYING one. But with no response from the company itself as to what is going on, I don’t feel particularly warm and fuzzy about giving money to a company that may or may not be able to sell or fix a purchased unit.

Two weeks.

DChiJEllis

Moderator Emeritus and Lifetime RDF Contributor
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Trollstigen, Lyseveien og Atlanterhavsveien
Thread locked temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server