New/Upgrade V1 for JohnBoy

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Great idea. When I do a video on the V1 and talk about how important JBV1 is, I can encourage people who use the app and find it helpful to donate to johnboy and help support him in developing this app.

CobawLT2010

Land of the quarantined, home of the afraid.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
ESP didn’t change.
Post automatically merged:

But settings were remapped.

AllenDoc

PSL+6
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Great idea. When I do a video on the V1 and talk about how important JBV1 is, I can encourage people who use the app and find it helpful to donate to johnboy and help support him in developing this app.
@Vortex That would be amazing, @johnboy00 would never ask that, but what he has done for our community... A lot of us would pay for JBV1, and he says it is free. Just wow!

Really look forward to the unboxing video, hopefully JB gets you the new API in time for your unboxing and you can show it working!!!

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
AllenDoc and I have discussed this and I've suggested that we simply donate to JohnBoy00 directly so that he gets the money for this without there being any middle men involved. If he is already getting a v4.x V1, this works the same as if we bought it and had it sent to him.

For those that want to donate for this cause, please post here with the amount you have sent to JohnBoy00. We will work it out so that he gets the full amount of a new V1. :)

Thanks everyone!

AllenDoc

PSL+6
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
AllenDoc and I have discussed this and I've suggested that we simply donate to JohnBoy00 directly so that he gets the money for this without there being any middle men involved. If he is already getting a v4.x V1, this works the same as if we bought it and had it sent to him.

For those that want to donate for this cause, please post here with the amount you have sent to JohnBoy00. We will work it out so that he gets the full amount of a new V1. :)

Thanks everyone!
Completely agree.... I do try to donate monthly, that is how much JBV1 means to me... If others can only give a $1 each, me and Bloovy will cover the rest, but I am sure you care for JBV1 as much as the next if you are here. Thank you @johnboy00 for what you do for us, our way of saying thanks!

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get to ball rolling here and start with $100. :) Donating in a few. :) Done. :happyanim:

Last edited:

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I'm going to donate. I might have to do it in two or three chunks, due to quite a few big bills lately. Not to mention a new $NZ440 fuel pump for the bike because Yamaha can't design a Louproof pump outlet.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to donate. I might have to do it in two or three chunks, due to quite a few big bills lately. Not to mention a new $NZ440 fuel pump for the bike because Yamaha can't design a Louproof pump outlet.
And........done.

Last edited:

rvacs

Scanning da Road
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
@johnboy00 - please give us your PayPal - I will give you $$ even though I am an iOS guy and haven't done the Android yet - you do great stuff!!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
@johnboy00 - please give us your PayPal - I will give you $$ even though I am an iOS guy and haven't done the Android yet - you do great stuff!!

And thank you!

Mushin

Band Summary by State in Signature
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Done.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members