List of traffic surveillance in Europe

BobMarley

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Correction DESL lidar.
Hello
to summarise in Greece there is both Traffic patrol XR (from personal experience) and Dragoneye (from your post), in addition to other easy to jam guns.

What region should my ALP be to be covered?

It looks like the US version which also has the TX sensor option and the gen 4 hardware (black box) will NOT detect Traffic patrol XR according to another thread in this forum.

If I buy an ALP from say Germany will it detect all of these guns? But then the European version does not come with TX sensors which are important for good Dragoneye jamming.

Why is it all so complicated? Couldn't they just do a global version?

pipinos1976

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello
to summarise in Greece there is both Traffic patrol XR (from personal experience) and Dragoneye (from your post), in addition to other easy to jam guns.

What region should my ALP be to be covered?

It looks like the US version which also has the TX sensor option and the gen 4 hardware (black box) will NOT detect Traffic patrol XR according to another thread in this forum.

If I buy an ALP from say Germany will it detect all of these guns? But then the European version does not come with TX sensors which are important for good Dragoneye jamming.

Why is it all so complicated? Couldn't they just do a global version?
I think it's time they fix this problem. For the moment stay with EU because TP XR is the main gun for long distance shots (highways). I don't know if EU firmware can detect and jam DESL/DETC guns, but, if it can, with 2, or better 3, normal heads you are protected against everything, with some limitations against DE guns.

andi

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm sure they add DESL/DETC for EU firmware if they got the Information that this gun is now in greece. In the past they added Truespeed S for EU.

BobMarley

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Can anyone with a European ALP and latest firmware post their statistics here (without any serial numbers or identifiable info)? The statistics apparently provide a full list of all the guns covered.

Reactions: gra

andi

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
@BobMarley
Here is my Statistic from May 2020, CPU has latest Firmware:

Attachments

BobMarley

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
@BobMarley
Here is my Statistic from May 2020, CPU has latest Firmware:
Andi you are a star thank you.
It is obvious from above that Traffic Patrol XR is included however Dragoneye is not. If anyone affiliated with ALP is reading this please note that we do need Dragoneye in the European version.
Post automatically merged:

Andi you are a star thank you.
It is obvious from above that Traffic Patrol XR is included however Dragoneye is not. If anyone affiliated with ALP is reading this please note that we do need Dragoneye in the European version.
Sorry might be getting confused here. Is Laser Ally and Dragotech Dragoneye the same device? Maybe there has been a name change recently.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeKitten