Feature request: Swap front/rear arrows

ahl395

PSL?
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@johnboy00 Is there any way you could add in an option to swap the front and rear arrows for alerts? I run my V1 on the rear windshield so If I want to use the stock windshield mount, my arrows will be opposite.

Thank you in advance

pwntastic

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Interesting!
Would you not prefer to have your larger radar horn facing forward?

AllenDoc

PSL+6
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@johnboy00 Is there any way you could add in an option to swap the front and rear arrows for alerts? I run my V1 on the rear windshield so If I want to use the stock windshield mount, my arrows will be opposite.

Thank you in advance

Using the stock windshield mount you can actually turn the V1 around. I just went to my car and put mine backwards to show you.

20190104_154818.jpg

Edit - As others have now posted when I went to take the picture. :)

Last edited:

ahl395

PSL?
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
This is gonna sound obvious, but you could turn the V1 around. It should still snap in the stock mount "backwards".

I'll have to try that, I didnt think it would go in the mount backwards.

Interesting!
Would you not prefer to have your larger radar horn facing forward?

I have a front facing 9500ci so I'm not concerned with extra range in the front, although based on my time with it the front and rear antennas seem to have just about the same range to me.

I made a mount to hold my V1 the right way but its not working as well as the stock one does.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

Using the stock windshield mount you can actually turn the V1 around. He's went to my car and put mine backwards to show you.

View attachment 96006

Awesome, I didnt even think to try that. Problem solved, lol. Thank you very much

wirelessandy

It's a very exciting time
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Sweet, problem solved.

Now be sure to turn off the V1 lights (remotely) unless you like informing the drivers behind you.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
This is an interesting suggestion. Although others have suggested appropriate workarounds, I'll make it so just because it's so easy to do.

ahl395

PSL?
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Sweet, problem solved.

Now be sure to turn off the V1 lights (remotely) unless you like informing the drivers behind you.

Yep that is already done.

This is an interesting suggestion. Although others have suggested appropriate workarounds, I'll make it so just because it's so easy to do.

Thank you very much! Just in case the reverse mount doesnt work out it could be put to good use.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron