Can stats be deleted / reset?

Badilac

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am trying to make sure my system is working properly (no bad head) and would like to clear the last error my system had. Can that be done? I got shot recently by "Dragoneye 1" and I know it jammed it because I was moving. But the systems parking sensor feature will just start beeping randomly and nonstop which causes me to just turn the system off which resulted in a ticket a few days ago. So I have disabled the parking sensor feature and re-seated all the connections. So I would like to erase the last error so I can continue to monitor the system. below are my stats.

Marksman and UltraLyte 17
Atlanta SpeedLaser Stealth 0
Kustom ProLaser 1 0
Kustom ProLaser & ProLite 64
Redspeed SpeedGuard 0
Riegl 0
Stalker 55
LTI Truspeed 28
Unipar - SL700 0
NJL SCS 101 & 102 0
Jenoptik – Laveg 0
Leivtec XV 2 0
Leivtec XV 3 0
Laser Ally 36
Cam S1 0
ARH TrafficSpot 0
Error Sensitive Lasers
Jenoptik LaserPatrol 0
Jenoptik TraffiPatrol XR 0
ProLaser 2 & Atlanta SpeedLaser 10
Stalker XLRr 43
Speed Section Control
Camea - IR Camera 0
Speed Scanner
Traffic Observer 0
Vitronic Poliscan 36
Radar
K-band 0
Ka-band 0
X-band 0
POP 0
MultaRadar CD 0
Last alert ID
Last laser DRAGONEYE 1
Last radar
Last error 2 - Check sensor connection, sensor error or laser interference in vicinity. Error may be neglected if it does not happen too often.
Last warning 3- USB setup in progress (Data stored)

Z400Racer37

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I am trying to make sure my system is working properly (no bad head) and would like to clear the last error my system had. Can that be done? I got shot recently by "Dragoneye 1" and I know it jammed it because I was moving. But the systems parking sensor feature will just start beeping randomly and nonstop which causes me to just turn the system off which resulted in a ticket a few days ago. So I have disabled the parking sensor feature and re-seated all the connections. So I would like to erase the last error so I can continue to monitor the system. below are my stats.

Marksman and UltraLyte 17
Atlanta SpeedLaser Stealth 0
Kustom ProLaser 1 0
Kustom ProLaser & ProLite 64
Redspeed SpeedGuard 0
Riegl 0
Stalker 55
LTI Truspeed 28
Unipar - SL700 0
NJL SCS 101 & 102 0
Jenoptik – Laveg 0
Leivtec XV 2 0
Leivtec XV 3 0
Laser Ally 36
Cam S1 0
ARH TrafficSpot 0
Error Sensitive Lasers
Jenoptik LaserPatrol 0
Jenoptik TraffiPatrol XR 0
ProLaser 2 & Atlanta SpeedLaser 10
Stalker XLRr 43
Speed Section Control
Camea - IR Camera 0
Speed Scanner
Traffic Observer 0
Vitronic Poliscan 36
Radar
K-band 0
Ka-band 0
X-band 0
POP 0
MultaRadar CD 0
Last alert ID
Last laser DRAGONEYE 1
Last radar
Last error 2 - Check sensor connection, sensor error or laser interference in vicinity. Error may be neglected if it does not happen too often.
Last warning 3- USB setup in progress (Data stored)

Unfortunately, no.

I tried to find a way to reset it myself, because I have a whole bunch of test hits, but only 7 or 8 legitimate ones, but there is no way to modify the stats file, or put the CPU into a test mode.

Autotech198

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
If your using a usb and non hifi like me , don't you have to press buttons to make alp create a stats file in the first place? I simply inserted my usb into the computer, opened it up on search and deleted the stats.alp file off it.

Badilac

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
If your using a usb and non hifi like me , don't you have to press buttons to make alp create a stats file in the first place? I simply inserted my usb into the computer, opened it up on search and deleted the stats.alp file off it.
That only deletes the stats off the USB. The same stats are still in the CPU.

Autotech198

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
That only deletes the stats off the USB. The same stats are still in the CPU.
It uses so little data, I wouldn't even let that bother you. I thought a factory default reset cleared all that mess and you had to start from scratch. But hey lol, alp is definetly the most sophisticated system I have ever owned.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose