YaV1 set up please help

Joe Solano

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Ok I got the newest V1 I have a concealed display with jav1 of course .I'm posting this video see if you can tell me if I'm missing something . I did the custom frequencies I just dont know if I loading everything right based on the youtube videos mine looks different. Dont know if it the version I'm running probabaly beacuse the videos show and older version. I think please advice.

Attachments

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

mikedotd

Arrow Enthusiast
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I got the newest V1 I have a concealed display with jav1 of course .I'm posting this video see if you can tell me if I'm missing something . I did the custom frequencies I just dont know if I loading everything right based on the youtube videos mine looks different. Dont know if it the version I'm running probabaly beacuse the videos show and older version. I think please advice.
Hi Joe. Yeah that video shows an older version, so things are a little different in the newer ones.

The important thing is to have it in Euro mode so either "U" (no custom sweeps) or "C" (custom sweeps) are displayed. Then make sure you have a custom sweeps profile configured for 33.8, 34.7, 35.5 to cover all the Ka radar guns used in the US, which will change the status to "C".

If you can post a screenshot when connected to your V1 along with a screenshot of Settings | Custom Sweeps and hit the edit button for the custom sweeps profile you're using, we can verify it's good. If you're in the state of NY you may want to increase the 34.7 range to cover 34500 - 34900, there's been some reports of out of tune Stalker radar guns there.

Joe Solano

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi Joe. Yeah that video shows an older version, so things are a little different in the newer ones.

The important thing is to have it in Euro mode so either "U" (no custom sweeps) or "C" (custom sweeps) are displayed. Then make sure you have a custom sweeps profile configured for 33.8, 34.7, 35.5 to cover all the Ka radar guns used in the US, which will change the status to "C".

If you can post a screenshot when connected to your V1 along with a screenshot of Settings | Custom Sweeps and hit the edit button for the custom sweeps profile you're using, we can verify it's good. If you're in the state of NY you may want to increase the 34.7 range to cover 34500 - 34900, there's been some reports of out of tune Stalker radar guns there.

Ok I updated to the beta and the thing is that I dont know if I have costume sweeps lodged or not. This is what I have . On the tutorial I watch it displays the V1 profiles those I get but it also displays the sweeps. On mine they dont. Also when I get hit by a ka band or k it wont display the frequency number it just say ka or k and the number of boggies.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

Ok I updated to the beta and the thing is that I dont know if I have costume sweeps lodged or not. This is what I have . On the tutorial I watch it displays the V1 profiles those I get but it also displays the sweeps. On mine they dont. Also when I get hit by a ka band or k it wont display the frequency number it just say ka or k and the number of boggies.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

This all I see on the bottom show my profile loaded but it doesn't show the sweeps that are loaded... and when it detect a band it just shows the ka or k band but no frequency number or the voice I set up to tell me what frequency number. Maybe I'm mk lossing a set but I checked it like more then 6 times and went over the tutorial.

Attachments

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyMike