DragonEye in West Virginia?

Crunchy

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
In a Vortex video about TMG he mentioned that the Dragoneye is in use in WV. I have searched the forum and looked at the Geographical survey and do not see it listed there. This information would help me decide if I should save up for ALP or if a TMG system would be enough.

omgboost

Left Lane Hog
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been hit with Stalker in WV.

Crunchy

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I've been hit with Stalker in WV.
Where was that? I have only had two encounters that I know of with laser in the past 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omgboost

Left Lane Hog
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Where was that? I have only had two encounters that I know of with laser in the past 5 years

79 or 68, I can't remember. More likely it was 79. I was heading back from Kentucky. Cop was in the median positioned to go after west/south traffic but there was no barrier so he could have came after me. When my sensors went off, said I was hit in the rear.

Crunchy

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
One of the encounters I had was just a few weeks ago and very close quarters . The officer was targeting cars from probably about 50-75’. I’m not good at identifying guns but I could see two bubble lenses on the back like a pro laser 3? I didn’t get it on video because it was in my wife’s car and I didn’t talk her into letting me put a dash camera in her car until recently.

STS-134

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think you should ever decide on a jammer system based on which guns are used in your area right now. First and foremost, cars are mobile. They're designed to get you from one place to another, and so they don't stay in the same place all the time. Second, law enforcement is always purchasing new guns and so their arsenal is constantly changing. I'm in an area where Dragon guns have never been spotted out in the wild. In theory, I could have gone with a LI system 4 years ago. But I went with ALPs and still have the same system, although I've updated most of my ALP heads and moved it to another car since then. But the CPU is still the original.

omgboost

Left Lane Hog
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the encounters I had was just a few weeks ago and very close quarters . The officer was targeting cars from probably about 50-75’. I’m not good at identifying guns but I could see two bubble lenses on the back like a pro laser 3? I didn’t get it on video because it was in my wife’s car and I didn’t talk her into letting me put a dash camera in her car until recently.

Stalkers can look similar to the PL3

Crunchy

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys.

Hacker

Fat dumb & stupid is no way to go through life son
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
As an update, it would seem the state of WV purchased a couple of Dragoneye units. Still trying to find out where they are in use.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylemraley