Anyone still using LPP?

Stalker

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Anyone still using these?? were a great jammer in its day and prob still ok i reckon

System

PSL ÷ 2
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weren't these made by kmph? I forget. I watched a few videos from a decade ago and they seemed very solid for their time. You'd probably still be ok with legacy guns

thebravo

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
They were last for sale and updated in the 2009 timeframe, so I don't think they will cover a bunch of newer guns.... I recall seeing that they don't handle the truspeed or truspeed S... And I would doubt stalker XLR... Against stuff like pl3 and ultralytes they might still be ok, but why risk it, stalker XLR, truspeed and truspeed S are pretty common guns.

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the key issue would be issue with the TruSpeed and the Stalker XLR. That alone should relegate them to the museo de counter measures. Which I understand is right under the Louvre.

Choose Life

35.5 hater R3 Day One User
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Its asking for a PT

samq45

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the key issue would be issue with the TruSpeed and the Stalker XLR. That alone should relegate them to the museo de counter measures. Which I understand is right under the Louvre.
They were essentially knock offs of the Antilaser G7 (I think G7 could be one of the other) along with the Laser Defender. You could swap the heads between them for the most part. Also the LPP was supposed to have items to turn on your lights at home, or open the garage door when you pulled in the driveway, but I never saw that actually work.

The heads used to get water in them fairly easily and I think I replaced 3 heads over time and ordered 1-2 extra to have.

I have 2 LPPs that are updated for the TruSpeed sitting in my closet. Most of them did not have support for the TruSpeed when it was released and there was a lot of jammer drama that arose when that gun came out as you can imagine . The updated LPP worked well against my TruSpeed. For the most part in NY I could probably still be using them. I get hit by mainly the Ultralyte followed closely by the Truspeed. Rarely see a Stalker Lidar Upstate.

I would give them away if anyone wants them, along with an Antilaser G7??, Blinder M-25, and a set of Lidatek LE30s and a few extra lpp/laser defender/ALG heads.

They are still on BRDs website www.bestradardetectors.net: Laser Pro Park Dual Head

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I would give them away if anyone wants them, along with an Antilaser G7??, Blinder M-25, and a set of Lidatek LE30s and a few extra lpp/laser defender/ALG heads.
I can take those off of your hands

pipinos1976

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
LPP was promoted in Greece a long time ago. It was easier to buy it than AL G7 cause it was sold from UK rather than Croatia. It's era was over the moment Traffipatrol XR was presented in Europe.

asleeper

Advanced User
Reaction score
LPP, now that brings back some memories. Goons anyone?

LPP was my first jammer and saved me a few tickets. However, as others have pointed it's 10 year old tech and won't protect you against the newer tech guns.

samq45

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
LPP, now that brings back some memories. Goons anyone?

LPP was my first jammer and saved me a few tickets. However, as others have pointed it's 10 year old tech and won't protect you against the newer tech guns.
Goons will always be goons, JTW is still up to some unethical items with detectors and jammers.

asleeper

Advanced User
Reaction score
Goons will always be goons, JTW is still up to some unethical items with detectors and jammers.
I don't think there is much hope for JTW, he's never going to change. Audiquattro was my favorite although I'll atleast give him some credit as did eventually man up to his "doings" with the goons.

samq45

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is much hope for JTW, he's never going to change. Audiquattro was my favorite although I'll atleast give him some credit as did eventually man up to his "doings" with the goons.
I wish I could find a picture of Team JTG with their matching outfits.....

Anyone who wonders what we are talking about can learn more about the drama the goons caused here (they pushed crappy jammers and had very suspect testing results for items they did not sell, along with multiple user names) :

asleeper

Advanced User
Reaction score
I wish I could find a picture of Team JTG with their matching outfits.....

Anyone who wonders what we are talking about can learn more about the drama the goons caused here (they pushed crappy jammers and had very suspect testing results for items they did not sell, along with multiple user names) :

Oh yes, that picture was hilarious. Right up there with their "laser jamming LaserJet printer", which was a spoof video of the sabotaged GOL test.

Stalker

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I reckon I have one somewhere. I’ll find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I reckon I have one somewhere. I’ll find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
got that pic yet
Post automatically merged:

goons run through all jammer companys as qiuck as we have bias enthousiasts even radar roy was a goon promoting the LI

Anyone still using these?? were a great jammer in its day and prob still ok i reckon
pretty sure the LPP was a knock off between the AL G6 and G8 somewhere inbetween like the G7 platform

my g8 is retired out of date usless against newer threats so no doubt the LPP is usless ..however i still like to **** around with older type jammers installing them on cranes trucks boats jetskis etc ..as they seam to be indiscrtuble to the emements exposed to them

we can only wish jammers these days where that robust

Last edited:

Autotech198

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
got that pic yet

goons run through all jammer companys as qiuck as we have bias enthousiasts even radar roy was a goon promoting the LI

pretty sure the LPP was a knock off between the AL G6 and G8 somewhere inbetween like the G7 platform

my g8 is retired out of date usless against newer threats so no doubt the LPP is usless ..however i still like to **** around with older type jammers installing them on cranes trucks boats jetskis etc ..as they seam to be indiscrtuble to the emements exposed to them

we can only wish jammers these days where that robust
This thing y'all speaking of?

happya$$

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember the Goons!

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I remember the Goons!
bit of a trip down memory lane
its just a shame the truth wasnt told from day one so we could of named and shamed ..(i did try but ran into arguements along the way resulting in falling out with members . allong .with the warnings and bans

some are forgeting that radar roy an ex con himself (AKA) EX LEO) .... worked along side with the goons (GOL) while he offered ivan to prove himself to his community to promote the laser interceptor ....ohhh jamming multable guns at once on his freightliner

gol.PNG

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choymw