Reaction score
Sent some cash your way..

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I just sent twenty your way. I've only been using the app for a couple of days, but I'm really liking it. I think it's great that you created this for the community and I wanted to say thank you very much!
Thank you very much!

roboswap

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Fairly new user of JBV1 here, and I cannot thank @johnboy00 enough for everything he’s done. Just sent my first donation, and intend to continue to do so for as long as I continue to use JBV1, which for me is the foreseeable future, and then some. Thank you sir!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Fairly new user of JBV1 here, and I cannot thank @johnboy00 enough for everything he’s done. Just sent my first donation, and intend to continue to do so for as long as I continue to use JBV1, which for me is the foreseeable future, and then some. Thank you sir!
Thank you!

arvetus

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Sent some your way via F&F (so you don't pay a fee) ... hope to send more over as I use the app.
Just started playing with it and seeing how valuable it is. Your time is even more so. Which is why I went a different route in my IT career other than programming. haha

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Sent some your way via F&F (so you don't pay a fee) ... hope to send more over as I use the app.
Just started playing with it and seeing how valuable it is. Your time is even more so. Which is why I went a different route in my IT career other than programming. haha
Thank you so much!

moneychanger

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Being that your fantastic app only works with Android phones, can you recommend cheap phone that will do the trick? Thanks in advance.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Being that your fantastic app only works with Android phones, can you recommend cheap phone that will do the trick? Thanks in advance.
Search for "cheap phone" in this forum section and you'll find some threads where others discuss their personal experiences and recommendations. Personally, I can recommend a used Pixel 2 XL, which can be had for $50-$75 or so. I used one of these (bought new) for three years.

moneychanger

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Search for "cheap phone" in this forum section and you'll find some threads where others discuss their personal experiences and recommendations. Personally, I can recommend a used Pixel 2 XL, which can be had for $50-$75 or so. I used one of these (bought new) for three years.
Thanks.

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
IDK. It works for me and Matthew.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

Another good idea. And thanks!
Another blocking by paypal. Paypal thinks its money laundering. My sexcretary will donate as soon as she gets over the stomache. Hey John , can I send you rice instead?

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Did the donation come in from my staff?

Attachments

• beststaff.JPG
    beststaff.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 2

Discord Server

Latest threads