Beginner User
Reaction score
Just sent a small donation.

Really appreciate you.

Sl0wp0ke

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Threw a few coins in the pot. Holy cow this app is awesome. I'm sitting here reading through the help files and watching youtube videos! Brilliant just absolutely brilliant thanks for making this free. My donation is a token of my appreciation.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Threw a few coins in the pot. Holy cow this app is awesome. I'm sitting here reading through the help files and watching youtube videos! Brilliant just absolutely brilliant thanks for making this free. My donation is a token of my appreciation.
Thank you!

tjl5709

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
JB this is an invaluable app and throwing donations your way is the least that one can do.

That said, getting some documentation out would be extremely beneficial.

I am not finding what I need via search.

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I failed to donate from my country by paypal. Please find me a way to send. Just give me your paypal account !
+ JBV1 has really brought joy to driving now. Sincerely thank you Johnboy. Let me express that !

Attachments

• johnboydonate2.JPG
    johnboydonate2.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 7

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I failed to donate from my country by paypal. Please find me a way to send. Just give me your paypal account !
+ JBV1 has really brought joy to driving now. Sincerely thank you Johnboy. Let me express that !
I can't read Korean, but if the donate link at the top of this thread doesn't work for you, then don't worry about it and thanks for trying!

jmccam

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Just dropped a small appreciation for all of your efforts. It will show up under my wife's name (Alicia because she set up the account years ago). Keep up the great work!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Just dropped a small appreciation for all of your efforts. It will show up under my wife's name (Alicia because she set up the account years ago). Keep up the great work!
Thank you!

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I can't read Korean, but if the donate link at the top of this thread doesn't work for you, then don't worry about it and thanks for trying!
No, Im gonna worry about it. Find me a way, it will not be once but everytime I feel thankful. I'll be appreciating for
a long time. Please I beg...

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I am not a quitter. My staff in u.s has donated on behalf of me ****5989. Will do like this
when I donate. I think its not possible to donate due to tax exempt overseas. Let me go
for a ride now and autostart jbv1 !!

p.s If you like her let me know !

Attachments

• beststaff.JPG
    beststaff.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 13

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I am not a quitter. My staff in u.s has donated on behalf of me ****5989. Will do like this
when I donate. I think its not possible to donate due to tax exempt overseas. Let me go
for a ride now and autostart jbv1 !!

p.s If you like her let me know !
Thank you!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjmackay