TMG Alpha-15- Motorcycle edition

The Only Sarge

7 decades of hauling ass
Banned User
Newly Registered
Reaction score
Well I will take you tester volunteers up on your offer. I would be concerned about the "halo" effect of 2 heads on a crotch rocket. Also I would be curious of a dual diode single head against VPR guns. We have some bike testing to do ladies.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

Call the finished solution TMG Organ Donor Series...this is what I love about TMG....it is a product developed by and for the CM community. Cool.

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
IMG_20160417_150604080.jpg
Well I will take you tester volunteers up on your offer. I would be concerned about the "halo" effect of 2 heads on a crotch rocket. Also I would be curious of a dual diode single head against VPR guns. We have some bike testing to do ladies.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

Call the finished solution TMG Organ Donor Series...this is what I love about TMG....it is a product developed by and for the CM community. Cool.
So by "Halo" effect do you think a similar set-up like this with a current TMG would be bad news? Heads here are about 14" apart.

The Only Sarge

7 decades of hauling ass
Banned User
Newly Registered
Reaction score
No those should be good....I am thinking like if somebody literally stacked one on the other.

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Love it! TMG Organ Donor Series!!!!!

My Kawasaki C14 and other "Baggers" may also need two heads for the rear. Especially when they have a rear top box.
(not actually my bike, I just didn't have a rear photo of mine)
20181118_063817.jpg
(this is my bike and it has been mistaken for a State Trooper.... )
20181118_063648.jpg

oktavf

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
In for purchase and testing as well on my bike! :D Here is mine! Sorry about the "hooligans" behind me! :p

031f3debd40cb03fa32747d46f167c23.jpeg

Bulletbling

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
My interest is peaked and I am willing to help. Anyway I can.
You got LIDAR? I wanted some testing done today, but I have been so far unsuccessful. I have someone I know able to do it Wednesday night. My heads are getting aligned tomorrow so I wanted to test their performance when they were not aligned well and see how they do. Then I wanted an after test, which I should be doing Wednesday.

Last edited:

Biohazardous

Finding the loopholes
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
No laser tools and if I did we are not near each other. Sorry.

Sevenspeed

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Is there something they are using for alignment other then a level? I'm planning on installing mine myself, did you find a place to do it for you? I work in Brighton BTW but all I've got is a range finder that hopefully will at least trigger the system as a detection. Looks like mine is going to be a tough install on the back, it's a hatchback with low license plate area. New guy at work has a friend that's a cop somewhere I found out but he's already leaving after a month, resume was still floating around and he got offered an R&D job at an auto manufacturer so there goes that connection....
You got LIDAR? I wanted some testing done today, but I have been so far unsuccessful. I have someone I know able to do it Wednesday night. My heads are getting aligned tomorrow so I wanted to test their performance when they were not aligned well and see how they do. Then I wanted an after test, which I should be doing Wednesday.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sevenspeed

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Is the cable length and number of heads going to be the only difference? If so I might go ahead and order heads for the bike along with a fifth for the car and just wait for the shorter cables to come out for the bike, looks like won't be much riding the rest of the year but if wanted for testing I could bundle up a few times.
I have had lots of requests for a system designed for a motorcycle (The cpu will need to be in a water proof box or under the seat) Ming is willing to offer a 1 diode system with a custom 3ft cable later this year
@Freebird is wanting to install TMG's on his bikes for FHP.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm curious to to the out come

Mr carbon

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Would you not consider an ALP

Discord Server