- Newest FW *.**
- Able to clock traffic at 2,900ft+ today

20180901_224137.jpg

Course
- 3,200ft
- Down hill run

20180901_155340.jpg

DESL Runs

Dash cam footage of TMG alerts on top of the hill.

Shooter (Me) being stealth in the Red Dodge.

* I had a few minutes to shoot the Ultralyte 20/20 towards the end of the day. I'm not sure if the gun was acting in a correct manner. It had a hard time locking in normal traffic*

Ultralyte 20/20 runs

-Conclusion

Tmg engineers have been working day and night on New Alglo's, they have been focused on the Dragoneyes since May. Thier time and effort has proving itself to be a new player in the industry.

I will be testing 1 vs 2 heads with the Dragoneye. Short range testing is also planned. More TMG systems will be slowly going out to more testers. No Launch date has been set in stone yet. Thanks for the support and being patient.

Thank you to my Fiancee Mara for driving the test car. My father in law even got in on some runs,so family effort today. He had to listen to the UT Longhorn game on the runs.

Last edited:

jmccam

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Wow! Great work. Thanks for the commitment to keeping us informed and all you do for the community.

Jdem

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Wow this is awesome!! Thanks for sharing.
Funny because I get my gf to do the same, drive up and down a road a whole bunch of times.
“One more run” “ok last one” “ONE more just to make sure”

thanks

for all the fish
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks! Any plans to test rear setups?

Posted from my V1

kyle13

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I would love to get one of these systems to test while on these wonderful (not really) Los Angeles freeways! CHP always out being sneaky running truspeed S and other random guns. Even had a moto Officer paint me with laser the other day from his hiding spot in a bush....a God damn bush! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holla

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
What is the dragon doing when at the start of the runs its a constant beep--beep-beep ect...... then it will go into a steady tone with no speed display as well, is that signaling its about to lock on?

GlockChevy

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
What is the dragon doing when at the start of the runs its a constant beep--beep-beep ect...... then it will go into a steady tone with no speed display as well, is that signaling its about to lock on?
For me anyways...

Beep beep beep means it's being jammed or the reflective target is stationary.
Constant steady tone means it's a non- reflective target.
In my experience and videos posted, the steady tone usually indicates its about to PT.

Last edited:

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I certainly hope the alert of the TMG is changeable...that Chirp..Chirp..Chirp.. is NOT a good alert for laser!

It needs to be a solid urgent tone! I have not listened to may vid's of the TMG so maybe there is something I don't know about but the one in this video is not good IMO. Needs to be constant solid Chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirp.........at least.

Patton250

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Well done. Great video too. Thanks!!!!

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks for the videos! Yeah, the alert tone definitely lacks urgency. Has to be a happy medium somewhere in between not urgent enough and scares the living shit out of you.

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these things!

DChiJEllis

Moderator Emeritus and Lifetime RDF Contributor
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Trollstigen, Lysevegen og Atlanterhavsveien
TMG Alpha -15 Laser Jammer
- 3 head system
- Single diode heads
- Newest Dragoneye alglo FW

Lidar Gun
- Dragoneye Speed Laser
- Newest FW *.**
- Able to clock traffic at 2,900ft+ today

DESL Runs

Ultralyte 20/20 runs

-Conclusion
Tmg engineers have been working day and night on New Alglo's, they have been focused on the Dragoneyes since May. Thier time and effort has proving itself to be a new player in the industry.

I will be testing 1 vs 2 heads with the Dragoneye. Short range testing is also planned. More TMG systems will be slowly going out to more testers. No Launch date has been set in stone yet. Thanks for the support and being patient.

Thank you to my Fiancee Mara for driving the test car. My father in law even got in on some runs,so family effort today. He had to listen to the UT Longhorn game on the runs.

That is a fantastic result.

Kudos to your fiancée for putting up with you through all this. Hard to beat a Saturday afternoon playing with lasers and listening to college football.

chakeubeam

Manufacturer
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
@Jag42
Just to clarify. When you say latest Dragoneye FW your referring to the software on the jammer not the Dragoneye gun correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaileyAB

Whats PSL? Autobahn bro, A.U.T.O.B.A.H.N.!!!!!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Congrats to TMG however they really need to work on alert sounds because this is pathetic. Im sorry to say.

It sounds like an X band radar alert and once a lot of ppl can afford it to buy it who dont know much about countermeasures I can see a lot of JTGs if the system will allow unlimited LID since it sounds like nothing major is happening.

Eloi

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You master the Hud shooting , is this with a phone ?

Astonishing achiement by Tmg&All .

Jag42

USA TMG a-15 Dealer - PM me
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Congrats to TMG however they really need to work on alert sounds because this is pathetic. Im sorry to say.

It sounds like an X band radar alert and once a lot of ppl can afford it to buy it who dont know much about countermeasures I can see a lot of JTGs if the system will allow unlimited LID since it sounds like nothing major is happening.

I remember lots complained about Uniden Ka bird tweets,half of yall still run them.. ha ha ha. Alerts will be changing, i can assure you.

4 second Auto-kill will be standard on full production. Full jamming mode is only enabled for "test mode" only. Every power cycle,Auto kill will be enabled.

--- DOUBLEPOST MERGED ---

You master the Hud shooting , is this with a phone ?

Astonishing achiement by Tmg&All .

Ya S7 edge, it's not easy.

FoxStang

Sly fox, dumb bunny.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Fantastic test work Jag, looking real good for the TMGs!

KrazyK

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing all the information!

When it was mentioned about the tones of the DE, it was mentioned that beep, beep, beep meant it was being jammed. Maybe I misunderstood but it isn't a good thing to have the DE announce it is being jammed to the LEO operator. I'm sure I am not reading it right, please clarify.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmmch65