TMG Australia

shadow69

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
haha you still used to training beer spongebob.

to be fair craft beer is not for everyone but we fill a stadium every year with a craft beer festival and its just gaining in popularity over here in nz

mightkee

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi all!
Is there any update on the TMG Alpha 15 working ok in OZ? Interested in a set or two if so.. :)

Dragons

Breathing fire
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi all!
Is there any update on the TMG Alpha 15 working ok in OZ? Interested in a set or two if so.. :)
Give Paul at radars.com.au a call he’s the dealer but also incredibly honest and a real stand out kinda guy.

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi all!
as per @Dragons response (beat me to it!)

If you face Vitronic Poliscan, you'll probably be better off with ALP due to greater sensor sensitivity, unless the new TMG G3 heads have filtered through to Oz yet ?

Dragons

Breathing fire
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
If you face Vitronic Poliscan, you'll probably be better off with ALP due to greater sensor sensitivity
True, but sadly our local dealer has to be chased relentlessly to get a reply, he rarely returns calls etc.

Dodgediesel

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
as per @Dragons response (beat me to it!)

If you face Vitronic Poliscan, you'll probably be better off with ALP due to greater sensor sensitivity, unless the new TMG G3 heads have filtered through to Oz yet ?
We have it here in Canada and when head on, my TMG with Gen 2 heads will pick it up a longgggggg ways away!!! Coming up to the Victronic Poliscan trucks from behind is a different story. Unless I pick up scatter, I always get rear alerts quite a ways after but the trucks are pretty obvious.... 😂😂

jcadlols

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Paul doesn’t yet have the G3s. His last batch must have come through just before they were released.

He did me a good price on a couple extra G2 heads though if you’re looking for more coverage.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude