Job Opening Here at Radenso (Western U.S. based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hi guys, I cleared this with the admins before posting. We have another job position open, and I figured it made sense to reach out here on the forums first - this is where the knowledge base is for radar.

Thanks,

-Jon

--------------------------------------------------------------
Western U.S Account Manager

Radenso Radar - automotive 12Volt manufacturing company

Full-time, Salary + Monthly Bonus

Summary:

We do things a little differently around here. We are here to disrupt the status quo, in an industry that has been driving below the speed limit in the far-left lane, for far too long. We are seeking an individual who is truly an enthusiast of cars and the automotive world. It’s part of our DNA as a company. We are a rapidly growing company that is expanding westward from our East Coast roots.

The Account Manager’s overall goal is the development and management of profitable accounts within this expansive territory. The position requires a structured approach to developing not only business, but equally important are relationships in a new territory. The Account Manager exhibits superior customer service at all times. West U.S Account Mgr must be highly motivated, organized, embrace change, possess a strong work ethic and desire to travel extensively (up to 90% travel). As a brand ambassador in the truest sense, this individual is the pinnacle of who we are. Our Accounts vary from Big Box well known accounts to boutique specialty shops, so flexible communication and relationship style is important.

Essential Functions:

• Developing strong relationships with new Dealer Customers, Distributors, Independent Sales Representatives and other industry connections.
  • Provide sales and product training for new accounts and Independent Sales Representatives on the technology of our product, our support we provide and how we out-perform our competition.
  • Demonstrate fiscal responsibility in managing expenses and effective time management.
  • Outstanding verbal and written communication including presentation skills
  • Account Manager will report to Chief Sales Officer, with weekly reporting via teleconference
  • Maintain accurate notes of client information as relationships build. (CRM, Tasks)
  • Attend/host a variety of trade shows and events (outdoor/indoor) approximately 10-15 per year including SEMA, Regional trade shows, Track events etc. to promote our product and inform consumers and dealers about our product
Benefits:

• Competitive salary & monthly bonuses based on territory success
  • Monthly Car/Phone allowance
  • Medical & Dental
  • Vacation/Holiday Paid Time Off

Qualifications:

· Education: High School Diploma or equivalent

· Language: English- Verbal and written. Multilingual is a plus (Spanish)

· Previous sales and customer service experience mandatory (Automotive industry preferred but not mandatory)

· Must be at least 21 years of age, and possess a valid driver’s license.

Job Location:

• Houston, Dallas, Austin, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland
This remote-based position may be located in/near any major city in the Western U.S. (Ideally in a larger city for ease of travel)

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your policies concerning countermeasure use while driving for the company? :D

Blizzard

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
nice, very cool of you guys to post this here IMO. good luck!

jnez367

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Dream job for someone. What I would not give to get paid to play with CMs.

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score

System

PSL ÷ 2
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this were Western Canada I'd be in. I'd like a career change. Good luck on finding your new employee!

spongebobradarpants

aka "The Grouch"
Advanced User
Reaction score
Does the company frown on speeding in the company car. Do perks included paid speeding tickets and car insurance? Lol. Jk. Hope you find a good candidate.

Posted from my iPhone using the RDF Mobile App!
I wonder how the conversation goes when you get the company vehicle impounded for doing 115 in a 55

Deacon

TXCTG
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
If it weren't for the extensive travel (90% has to be an exaggeration surely) and a sneaking suspicion that it would be a significant pay cut, I would be very interested in operating out of Texas.

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
90% is not the expectation (it would be realistically about 50-75% most of the time), but there would be one or two months where you would need to be on the road visiting accounts for two weeks and then flying to SEMA for example - and that is a 10 day trip. So we put 90% to cover our bases for every exception.

schissler

Banned
Banned User
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can fill out the paperwork for me to work in the US I could do it!

The Only Sarge

7 decades of hauling ass
Newly Registered
Reaction score
Can I carry my .45 colt and drink bloody marys @ work? Oh yeah...and nap time is important.
I bet you will find a good fit...smart posting the opportunity here. Good luck with your search and growing your company.

tempnexus

Breaking The Social Norm One Post at a time
Beginner User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
90% is not the expectation (it would be realistically about 50-75% most of the time), but there would be one or two months where you would need to be on the road visiting accounts for two weeks and then flying to SEMA for example - and that is a 10 day trip. So we put 90% to cover our bases for every exception.
So what you are trying to say is that if you are single and love to travel then this is a dream job for you, since not only will you get paid but I presume the job will cover meals and hotel rental (for overnight trips)? So basically it's salary+.

Great opportunity for many folks, and boy West is wonderful to travel about!

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
So what you are trying to say is that if you are single and love to travel then this is a dream job for you, since not only will you get paid but I presume the job will cover meals and hotel rental (for overnight trips)? So basically it's salary+.

Great opportunity for many folks, and boy West is wonderful to travel about!
Correct. Salary plus full benefits (really good insurance), cell phone stipend, car allowance, and hotel+meal expenses. If you love to travel and are single it's a pretty sweet gig if you are into 12v or radar detectors. If you are not into radar detectors, well, it will be just another job for you - and that's not what I'm looking for.

I can train an enthusiast to sell, I can't train a salesman to be an enthusiast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnl