Eastern Kentucky.

Abbie25

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Live in the north eastern Kentucky area.

All I usually see on a daily basis is 34.7ghz from city cops, county sheriff's, and all ksp officers. I have seen k band used by Stanton city cops on the mountain Parkway area. And k band by Clark county sheriff rarely in the winchester Kentucky bypass road areas. I've also seen pro laser three from Lexington city officers on I64 west bound near the I75 split on three separate occasions. Sometimes from ghost cars, other times from marked cruisers.

Vehicles used ..

Mostly ford crossover type vehicles or new jeep crossover type vehicles with black spot lights/push gaurds.. and grey/silver/ or gold in color. Chargers are also used about 30 percent of the time. Crossovers account for 70 percent. No ford cars though. No tauras sho cars here. In the town I live in they do use a pickup truck with 34.7ghz stalker radar. And a Durango looking vehicle with the same frequency. They do like to use on ramps here in Kentucky so if your traveling hereally this is a big thing I see cops doing daily. So do watch for that and prepare for that like if you come here.

Abbie-

SparkEE

SparkEE
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks Abbie25

Abbie25

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks Abbie25
Your totally welcome :) btw cinci I've seen use laser to the rear crossing the bridge off axis driver beware. . They also use Vascar ivery heard n seen citations from it on 275n...not me but another member. And they use ultralytes a lot in Ohio ...many are even still using marksmen ltis up near toledo..and even Akron. . But cinci...has gen three guns that ive seen like lrb or 100lr.. etc. Tht they use south bound at nite .... watch yourself near Miami County area. ..they like to use laser here especially at nite passed the kettering university area to the north for quite a ways. Not a Ohio thread. . But the states share ppl a lot so figured the cross help may help. ..some. .

Cheapguy1985

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Live in the north eastern Kentucky area.

All I usually see on a daily basis is 34.7ghz from city cops, county sheriff's, and all ksp officers. I have seen k band used by Stanton city cops on the mountain Parkway area. And k band by Clark county sheriff rarely in the winchester Kentucky bypass road areas. I've also seen pro laser three from Lexington city officers on I64 west bound near the I75 split on three separate occasions. Sometimes from ghost cars, other times from marked cruisers.

Vehicles used ..

Mostly ford crossover type vehicles or new jeep crossover type vehicles with black spot lights/push gaurds.. and grey/silver/ or gold in color. Chargers are also used about 30 percent of the time. Crossovers account for 70 percent. No ford cars though. No tauras sho cars here. In the town I live in they do use a pickup truck with 34.7ghz stalker radar. And a Durango looking vehicle with the same frequency. They do like to use on ramps here in Kentucky so if your traveling hereally this is a big thing I see cops doing daily. So do watch for that and prepare for that like if you come here.

Abbie-

Hey Abbie, another poster mentioned seeing X-band in Winchester? Have you seen that, too? I go up there every couple of years to see family.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoobylovesjazz