New Firmware Update Rolling Out

LED Foot

Chasing parked cars (at Night)
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have $0.02 also.... I mentioned it somewhere else but it would be really special to jam to the PSL or +5 and then Auto kill. the new jeeps tell you when you're over the speed limit so there's software already maybe it's proprietary I don't know. But how sweet would that be? since the update my defence mode doesn't kick in for about a minute after the unit is turned on, radar kicks on immediately GPS is there too but I don't go into defense for about a minute is that normal now, or is one of my settings different?

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I have $0.02 also.... I mentioned it somewhere else but it would be really special to jam to the PSL or +5 and then Auto kill. the new jeeps tell you when you're over the speed limit so there's software already maybe it's proprietary I don't know. But how sweet would that be? since the update my defence mode doesn't kick in for about a minute after the unit is turned on, radar kicks on immediately GPS is there too but I don't go into defense for about a minute is that normal now, or is one of my settings different?

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
You need to enable Skip first warm-up if you want to boot right into defence mode. This is the default setting so you had to turn that off with your last config file if it changed for you.

The ALP has no maps and no way of knowing the PSL so that is not possible. Even maps that include that data are never always accurate so that will not be something added in the future. We already offer more options than any of our competitors for killing your jammers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LED Foot

Chasing parked cars (at Night)
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks Tom.
Don't get me wrong I love my alp and NET radar with BT. I just reach over a little bit touch my screen to kill ... it couldn't get any easier than that. I bought one last year as a gift to myself and I'm thinking I've been pretty good this year and I may deserve another one this Christmas.
But the future does have jammers with posted speed limits on them for kill. It's right here in my crystal ball 1511544475731964745161.jpg

SadisticPatrons

SadisticPatrons
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yes, You can do the firmware update on BT and configuration over BT but you will need to load the HiFi Control Set firmware via USB after the update.

Am I missing something?? I updated via Bluetooth on my phone...then reloaded my radar and lidar settings via my phone...my HiFi works perfectly...do I need to upload vua USB or is this for people who don't have there settings saved??

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Am I missing something?? I updated via Bluetooth on my phone...then reloaded my radar and lidar settings via my phone...my HiFi works perfectly...do I need to upload vua USB or is this for people who don't have there settings saved??

You would still need to load the HiFi Controller update via USB.

CRS123

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
""3. Bug fixes and both radar and laser performance improvements""

What are the Radar performance improvements? Anything to do with Net Radar??
CRS
Bumping.

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score

CRS123

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
was just curious as to whether the NetRadar repeating "Ka Band Ahead!" over and over has been addressed.
CRS

It was one of the things included in the past update. If you are still having the issue check to see that you updated the HiFi Controller and also ALP Connect if you are using BT.

CRS123

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
It was one of the things included in the past update. If you are still having the issue check to see that you updated the HiFi Controller and also ALP Connect if you are using BT.
Thank you.
CRS

SadisticPatrons

SadisticPatrons
Advanced User
Reaction score
You would still need to load the HiFi Controller update via USB.
So just put the new HiFi update on a USB then put it in? Is this imperative? It seems to be working fine.

Choose Life

35.5 hater R3 Day One User
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
So just put the new HiFi update on a USB then put it in? Is this imperative? It seems to be working fine.

They had to make a change to the Hifi on or close to Nov 17th

They did a non email update for hifi for extreme temps
When i downloaded the new firmware it caused hifi to lose voice
48hrs later they had the patch and updated the hifi but it doesnt show as a new update

Loading the new hifi config on to usb is the best way to triple check the system is up to date

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karamany