Alp triple rx front/dual rx and single tx rear 2017 Challenger

hellcatguy

Retired...Not my problem any more...
Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to threepedals6.2 for the testing today. We had some VERY positive results, with the dragon-eye, on the front and rear, (JTG) however the fog rolled in and we could not complete the testing with the other guns. I look forward to the next opportunity to complete the testing. Threepedals6.2 is a true gentleman and passionate about what he does. Thanks also to redrocket for the referral as well as the advice on placement. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Extremely happy with the results. :) My initial front setup is on the forum, I will post photos of the rear when we are confident it works with all the guns in the threepedal6.2 arsenal...

Last edited:

patscogs

-NNJCTG-
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
He did the same for me about a week ago...marc knows what hes doing and you wont meet a nicer guy.....very few people would meet you on a weekend morning just for your benefit

@ThreePedals6.2

also glad to hear JTG on the dragon... impressive

hellcatguy

Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Very true...he came to a local car show to hang out for some time after we tested. I hope to go back out in a couple of weeks. Threepedals6.2 was optimistic, however he explained the fog and it's affects on the testing so I don't want to be over confident just yet. Hopefully we will have the same results on a nice day without any weather events. Wish my exhaust were quieter. It's hard to be low profile that early in the am with a loud exhaust..lol...

patscogs

-NNJCTG-
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
ha I wouldn't have even taken the fog into consideration - just like what Im saying -- he knows what hes doing

and definitley let me know your next meet up- I'd love to test again....Ive made a few slight adjustments

ThreePedals6.2

Motor Head
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to threepedals6.2 for the testing today. We had some VERY positive results, with the dragon-eye, on the front and rear, (JTG) however the fog rolled in and we could not complete the testing with the other guns. I look forward to the next opportunity to complete the testing. Threepedals6.2 is a true gentleman and passionate about what he does. Thanks also to redrocket for the referral as well as the advice on placement. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Extremely happy with the results. :) My initial front setup is on the forum, I will post photos of the rear when we are confident it works with all the guns in the threepedal6.2 arsenal...

Thx for the compliment @hellcatguy, and back at you. Glad to meet another gearhead that is also involved in the countermeasure community. (I think we may have sold a couple of ALP/Net Radar systems at the car show for Tom lol :) )
So yea the weather definitely didn't cooperate Sunday, so as i would love to confirm these results, the air was just too wet, and as we know this effects results immensely. A redo is certainly in order as i will be dam*ed if i test and cant get a PT lol :)

hellcatguy

Intermediate User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
@ThreePedals6.2 thanks and I accept the challenge on the Challenger Lol...Like you I won't rest until it is the best it can be....(BTW Maybe Tom will send us a commission for our sales pitch lol :)) I am going to scope out the site we discussed tomorrow. If it looks promising like our site on Sunday I will let you know. I will clock it off and let you know the distance and the lay of the land. Next time we meet I bet it will be a sunny day and you can get the full effect of the cars and coffee event. Here's the web link to get a better flavor of the event...http://yorktowncarsandcoffee.com/cc-events.html
@aim4squirrels I will surely post the placement once we are sure it works. I do not want to post bad and or inaccurate advice/placement. Wouldn't be good and or fair to anyone...The members here have been awesome and I don't want to burn any bridges. Will probably be a couple of weeks for the next testing.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FocusedWest