BLINDER HP-905 Compact

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
@deanoobaby
Was there ever an explanation as to why it couldn't jam a poliscan? I remember the M27/47 could by software update but not the 905.

PS
Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a happy and safe one.

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
@deanoobaby
Was there ever an explanation as to why it couldn't jam a poliscan? I remember the M27/47 could by software update but not the 905.

PS
Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a happy and safe one.
the m27 /47 where LED based and im sure they didnt jam the poliscan they may of allerted to only a set height of poliscan set up like the m18 did respond to poliscan and curtain guns
the 905 was realesed later than the poliscan . and it turned out that nothing had changed in updates

when asking them about the m27 /47 apperantly the algo changed lol thats if you could get a responce due to web site being down

any ways enjoy drive safe have a good xmas

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah the M27/47 was confirmed able to jam Poliscan though not with 100% success, funnily enough it also came out in the last software update available for it.

See the change log for M27

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yeah the M27/47 was confirmed able to jam Poliscan though not with 100% success, funnily enough it also came out in the last software update available for it.

See the change log for M27
dont beleive every web site page you read ...as some websites also tell you the world is FLAT

the website you linked to hasnt changed since the last time i trying to upload to the 905 cpu

lets be honest they have scrubbed out numbers on the chips inside the cpu so its hard to tell what they put into it... maybe to stop the inevertable reverse engineering LOL

Last edited:

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
I don't believe everything jammer companies say (cough splutter Stinger) though it's been confirmed real world.

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I don't believe everything jammer companies say (cough splutter Stinger) though it's been confirmed real world.
so was the 905 best of the best smallest sensors etc they are updatable and better than the there led jammers

i have some vids of a old member on here using the stinger he didnt do well against the older guns to be honest i wasnt impressed specially when i found out the cost of the unit alone

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
so was the 905 best of the best smallest sensors etc they are updatable and better than the there led jammers

i have some vids of a old member on here using the stinger he didnt do well against the older guns to be honest i wasnt impressed specially when i found out the cost of the unit alone
It seemed to jam around 50% of the time, which isn't bad for an LED jammer.

I have a Stinger VIP with LAB-14, it does fine against modern and older guns like PL2 (I have a PL2), it's come a long way, still has a long way to go yet, but does it's job.

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
It seemed to jam around 50% of the time, which isn't bad for an LED jammer.

I have a Stinger VIP with LAB-14, it does fine against modern and older guns like PL2 (I have a PL2), it's come a long way, still has a long way to go yet, but does it's job.
merry xmas hope all is well
some trickery or bias results going on ?
it was alleged it jammed if so why did they stop selling them specially in WA when poliscans where being released every week on demand ? funny becouse the 905 uses the same algo this give us to beleive there was a hardware issiue in the 905

stingerVIP may have come allong way since so i cant really say to this date

a few year ago i tested an old member on the forum he had the stinger VIP... unsure if was an install issiue i would of expected more from a system that cost more than 2 of cars put together ..i did like the stealth look and features though to be honest i cant justify there pricing even with discount specially here in WA

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
some trickery or bias results going on ?
it was alleged it jammed if so why did they stop selling them specially in WA when poliscans where being released every week on demand ? funny becouse the 905 uses the same algo this give us to beleive there was a hardware issiue in the 905
Nah no bias, he was local here, he showed me a few vids jamming poliscan's, but again it wasn't 100% solid.
Why? Last time I checked Australia is a pretty insignificant market in the jammer world.. They always promised to fix the Poliscan issue with the HP-905 but was never forthcoming.

In regards to Stinger, I am fairly sure I know the guy your talking of, he had LAB-13's they weren't as solid, they could also only have 2 RX heads and 2 TX fibres or squares.

Though if you check out the Stinger section, they have a stand alone laser product now.

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Nah no bias, he was local here, he showed me a few vids jamming poliscan's, but again it wasn't 100% solid.
Why? Last time I checked Australia is a pretty insignificant market in the jammer world.. They always promised to fix the Poliscan issue with the HP-905 but was never forthcoming.

In regards to Stinger, I am fairly sure I know the guy your talking of, he had LAB-13's they weren't as solid, they could also only have 2 RX heads and 2 TX fibres or squares.

Though if you check out the Stinger section, they have a stand alone laser product now.
i think he showed the same vids reason i purchased the 905s off him ...Lots of things said in person .. Best of the best smallest sensors antilaser has no market here etc etc blinder is the way to go

in regards to the stinger
the same guy i tested a few weeks prior to having his system confiscated ? he was doing so well testing also with the poliscan operator

thanks for the heads up i will check the stinger section no doubt they just got smaller and more expensive LOL

Last edited:

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
Drop me a PM, my settings are open.. I have loads more I'd love to chat with you on.

chap

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I drug out my HP 905 and had best buy try to install it today. He did a pretty clean job of installing , but when he powered it up, CPU did not come on. (Im pretty upset about it) anyway he ran power wire to accessories and tested wire going to CPU and had power. The light for the switch came on with setting at 0, but when I turned it to 1, 2, or 3 it went off and stayed off when going back to 0. I took it into my laptop and hooked it up to USB port and it identified it and updated again....I am puzzled over this...I hooked it back up to truck, and still nothing...I am hoping its not the CPU...(they are expensive, if I can get one)...Can anyone help me on this????..thanks

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I drug out my HP 905 and had best buy try to install it today. He did a pretty clean job of installing , but when he powered it up, CPU did not come on. (Im pretty upset about it) anyway he ran power wire to accessories and tested wire going to CPU and had power. The light for the switch came on with setting at 0, but when I turned it to 1, 2, or 3 it went off and stayed off when going back to 0. I took it into my laptop and hooked it up to USB port and it identified it and updated again....I am puzzled over this...I hooked it back up to truck, and still nothing...I am hoping its not the CPU...(they are expensive, if I can get one)...Can anyone help me on this????..thanks
with the 905 cpus there is no warranty labels stopping you to open up the cpu box having said that there is a jump link also inside ..the jump link is used when there external 0123 postion switch is used

chap

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
with the 905 cpus there is no warranty labels stopping you to open up the cpu box having said that there is a jump link also inside ..the jump link is used when there external 0123 postion switch is used
My 905 was working fine when I had it removed from my old vehicle, and I never opened it up to switch any jumpers. Unless the wire came loose in box. I will have to check and see, but there is no lights on when connecting power to box from truck. The installer said there was power going to CPU, but now I am wonder if he grounded the 2 grounds correctly, (if that would be the problem) But like I said, when connecting to laptop it shows connected on the program and will take the download, makes me think it is not a CPU problem...

Bossdad71

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I had my 905 I was able to go in and set it on a JTK, I think it went from 3 to 10 seconds, I think. Bonnie has sent a couple of them to me to set up for her customers too, so it can be done.

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
My 905 was working fine when I had it removed from my old vehicle, and I never opened it up to switch any jumpers. Unless the wire came loose in box. I will have to check and see, but there is no lights on when connecting power to box from truck. The installer said there was power going to CPU, but now I am wonder if he grounded the 2 grounds correctly, (if that would be the problem) But like I said, when connecting to laptop it shows connected on the program and will take the download, makes me think it is not a CPU problem...
check your grounds and check for power with a milti meter

chap

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
check your grounds and check for power with a milti meter
Rechecked ground and re-positioned to make sure I had good ground and meter is showing I have power. Now I am starting to lean towards the switch that I had put in dash..Like I said when starting truck, red light glows when switch is on zero, then when I change it to 1, 2, or 3, switch light goes off and stays off...I opened the CPU up and nothing looked burnt, and I think I saw the pins that I can jump. Are these pins in the CPU supposed to be jumped already? I dont guess anyone has a picture of the inside of the CPU for the 905s?

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Rechecked ground and re-positioned to make sure I had good ground and meter is showing I have power. Now I am starting to lean towards the switch that I had put in dash..Like I said when starting truck, red light glows when switch is on zero, then when I change it to 1, 2, or 3, switch light goes off and stays off...I opened the CPU up and nothing looked burnt, and I think I saw the pins that I can jump. Are these pins in the CPU supposed to be jumped already? I dont guess anyone has a picture of the inside of the CPU for the 905s?
just checked mine the jump link is only used when there is NO external 0123 switch

so to rule out the switch is at fault... remove switch from cpu and use the jump link the cpu will then only need the 2 wires black (earth ) and red (power) to turn on providing the volume switch is on position

Last edited:

chap

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
just checked mine the jump link is only used when there is NO external 0123 switch

so to rule out the switch is at fault... remove switch from cpu and use the jump link the cpu will then only need the 2 wires black (earth ) and red (power) to turn on providing the volume switch is on position
So what it looks like, I will have to get a jumper to jump the 2 pins in the CPU and use the red wire going to switch, straight to power, I think that is what your saying....I am so sorry for being so stupid about this, but I am trying to learn...thank you sooo much for your response! I am not going to be able to look at it again till after this weekend...right now it is kind of a rats nest under dash and kick plate...and I dont mean to high jack this thread...

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnl