R3 bench testing laser VS cobra rad450 rear

Dreyzx10r

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You have both radar detector to close to each other. Interference!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

gbriggs82

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You have both radar detector to close to each other. Interference!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah I know that I never drive like lol just a little test I turned all bands of except laser I was just curious

SixPackABS

Advanced User
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm makes me curious . I might try to hit my rear 9200BT with this........ [MENTION=124]happya$$[/MENTION] do you have a 9200BT on your rear WS? Wana try poking it with some laser.

happya$$

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
No I do not. I use it as my back up RD while my family use theirs as their primary

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
heh yeah the Uniden's rear laser has never been great.

I remember doing a laser jammer test sometime back. When driving back towards the start of the course, I had people shooting me in the rear since I have rear jammers. To see a RD's best case scenario for rear laser detection, I mounted my RD up high by my RVM so my headrests wouldn't be blocking the signal and I even put my top down to make sure that nothing would be blocking the laser signal. Since I was doing multiple passes, I tried several different detector like the V1, Redline, and I think one of the Max's. All of them struggled to detect from the rear when my rear plate was being targeted, even in that virtually ideal detection scenario. The V1 did the best of course, but even that detector didn't go off until I drove away from the lidar gun a bit.

So rear laser detection tests are fun to do just to see how the differences between detectors, but in practice it has little no to impact in helping you avoid tickets..

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cajuncwby30