Dragon Eye in Ontario Canada

quandary

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just wanted to report that my Stinger was effective defeating Dragon Eye in the north Toronto area. LEO was looking at me until he got the reading. He was looking down at his gun when i passed, so i assume that the Lidar has some vectoring issues.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to report that my Stinger was effective defeating Dragon Eye in the north Toronto area. LEO was looking at me until he got the reading. He was looking down at his gun when i passed, so i assume that the Lidar has some vectoring issues.
How long is your Stinger set to jam for before it kills?

Dukes

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting....which firmware are you running? You know current firmware doesn't detect Dragoneye lidar in Canada due to a gps lock right?

Last edited:

wrxsti15

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting....which firmware are you running? You know current firmware doesn't detect Dragoneye lidar in Canada due to a gps lock right?
he is closer to border than you... so maybe gps is out a little bit and see him across border... :p

Stkrdknmibalz

PTM Pacos Ahead!
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Stkrdknmibalz

PTM Pacos Ahead!
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btw that's probably DALA and not DETC

Posted from my Pixel using the RDF mobile app!

omgboost

Left Lane Hog
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
How fast were you going and what was the posted speed limit?

Dukes

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Advanced User
Premium Member
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Stinger won't detect Laser Ally in Canada on current public firmware as well.

- - - Updated - - -

They region lock the guns and I guess they messed up and forgot to include Canada....
Does it at-least alert?

quandary

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sorry, i didn't see this thread for a bit. I was in the north Toronto area going 25 over the limit. It is set for 4 second block. Stinger reported Dragon Eye and i did see the officer starring me down as i passed. I could not confirm whether the unit was actually Dragon Eye since i didn't have time to inspect the unit.

I don't know about this GPS lock thing that was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Dukes

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, i didn't see this thread for a bit. I was in the north Toronto area going 25 over the limit. It is set for 4 second block. Stinger reported Dragon Eye and i did see the officer starring me down as i passed. I could not confirm whether the unit was actually Dragon Eye since i didn't have time to inspect the unit.

I don't know about this GPS lock thing that was mentioned earlier in this thread.
The new update 4.0.50 fixes it.

mikedotd

Arrow Enthusiast
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

On the latest firmware you can touch to screen to stop jamming - you'll raise less suspicion if you slow and disable the jammer before the 4 second timer expires.

wolfpacal

Advanced User
Reaction score
On the latest firmware you can touch to screen to stop jamming - you'll raise less suspicion if you slow and disable the jammer before the 4 second timer expires.
Very good advice!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choymw