PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Normsky

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
^^^Thats what I run on the back of my cars. I don't run a front plate in OH.

thanks

for all the fish
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
^^^Thats what I run on the back of my cars. I don't run a front plate in OH.
I have not been able to find a picture of the actual IR Invisiplate anywhere. (@Normsky can you post a pic?) Does it look like a plate cover or is it pretty stealth? some state don't allow any plate covers, or even any frame that may cover up a portion of the plate (ask me how I know - ticket because he couldnt clock my speed in a go fast car with I/O !)

Last edited:

Normsky

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
If you Google it and then look at images you'll see a red Alitma with the cover on the rear. It has a glossy appearance with a extra bifocal level in the middlenover the numbers.

tempnexus

Breaking The Social Norm One Post at a time
Banned User
General User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: NEW THREAT!!!!!

I have long thought a national database similar to this would be something only time will take to have implemented. Just imagine all that data being accessible by any LE agency/govt agency in the country. And it would only be a matter of time before it is sold off or leaked to the public. At which point your entire tracked history of where and when you were will be easily accessible. Privacy is not about protection to be able to do nefarious things - privacy is privacy.
PFFT have anyone of you even looked at your Google Phone Location history?! You are worried about cars?! HA at least you most likely don't know who is driving them. Here you have your location history everywhere date, time, GPS and user stamped. :)

Beetle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

MASI

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The US Supreme court has taken the position that the 4th Amendment only protects a person's "reasonabe expectation of privacy". One of the very best examples is where criminal sought to use a pay phone booth. LE snuck up and listened to the criminal's plan. However, because he failed to close the phone booth door, he failed to have a "reasonable expectation of privacy". Katz v United States. 389 US 47. (1967). Here is the oft-quoted language:

"What [Katz] sought to exclude when he entered the booth was not the intruding eye—it was the uninvited ear. He did not shed his right to do so simply because he made his calls from a place where he might be seen. No less than an individual in a business office, in a friend's apartment, or in a taxicab, a person in a telephone booth may rely upon the protection of the Fourth Amendment. One who occupies it, shuts the door behind him, and pays the toll that permits him to place a call is surely entitled to assume that the words he utters into the mouthpiece will not be broadcast to the world. To read the Constitution more narrowly is to ignore the vital role that the public telephone has come to play in private communication". (Emphasis added).

Same with your car. You are in public, where the police have a right to me. So, unless you park it in a private garage, you don't have a "reasonable expectation of privacy".

Just sayin....

NWVolt

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
If you live within 100 miles of Canada or Mexico most if not all of your remaining constitutional rights to privacy no longer exist, post Patriot Act and it's extensions. The heat under the pot of water full of frogs has been turning up for a long long time already.

Choose Life

35.5 hater R3 Day One User
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

Normsky

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I have not been able to find a picture of the actual IR Invisiplate anywhere. (@Normsky can you post a pic?) Does it look like a plate cover or is it pretty stealth? some state don't allow any plate covers, or even any frame that may cover up a portion of the plate (ask me how I know - ticket because he couldnt clock my speed in a go fast car with I/O !)

Not an IR blocker but an image scrambler when not head on.

Beetle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
If you live within 100 miles of Canada or Mexico most if not all of your remaining constitutional rights to privacy no longer exist, post Patriot Act and it's extensions. The heat under the pot of water full of frogs has been turning up for a long long time already.
Americans live under an illusion of freedom and rights. Your all debt slaves .

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Not disagreeing for the sake of this discussion. :)
Better to live under such an illusion and for the local and county governments to also believe that illusion than to have no illusion to fall back on.
Those countries that have taken rights away are worse off than countries that are maintaining the illusion of freedom.

Beetle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Not disagreeing for the sake of this discussion. :)
Better to live under such an illusion and for the local and county governments to also believe that illusion than to have no illusion to fall back on.
Those countries that have taken rights away are worse off than countries that are maintaining the illusion of freedom.
Free people live free and don’t have to jump up and down all day telling the world how much better they are .

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If that's what it sounded like I was saying here, that's not how I meant it.
My comment was more of a companion warning to yours. :)

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabby