Found this video today, hope this brings you back a smile in your life!

WaveJunkie

asleep in the faraday cage
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
Eclipse: Brings you back your smile!

Found this video today on youtube...
As a fellow enthusiast driver I needed to share this important information about Eclipse that will change your life!

[YouTube] Are You Suffering A Loss? Ask Your Doctor About Eclipse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NkdwTwBp4Y

Last edited:

Layne

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Found this video today on youtube...
As a fellow enthusiast driver I needed to share this important information about Eclipse that will change your life!

[YouTube] Are You Suffering A Loss? Ask Your Doctor About Eclipse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NkdwTwBp4Y

Lol! That's funny.. as a former DSM (1g Talon TSi variant) owner, they are really fun cars and are really easy to make extremely fast. Unfortunately mine were always broken more than they were on the road.

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hahaha Ole Matt Farah got some air on that beach.

I've been blown up by many an Eclipse before as well as a Dodge SRT4. I was also blown up by a Honda Civic once then smoke started pouring out of his tailpipe and he pulled into a gas station.

patsy1099

I'm your huckleberry
Premium Member
Advanced User
Reaction score
there goes 2 1/2 minutes of my life :p

Layne

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hahaha Ole Matt Farah got some air on that beach.

I've been blown up by many an Eclipse before as well as a Dodge SRT4. I was also blown up by a Honda Civic once then smoke started pouring out of his tailpipe and he pulled into a gas station.

Hahah! When I had an 87 Scirocco 16V back in the late 90's and some random guy in a 1st gen Eclipse GSX pulled away super hard and was showing off and then all of the sudden coolant smoke started coming out of his tail pipe then out from under his hood.. He instantly pulled behind a bank that was right there where it happened and I pulled in to see him parked in the back with coolant smoke bellowing out from nuder his hood and he said he just blew a hose... I said "NOPE" you had coolant coming from your tail pipe too, bro.. Then offered him a ride if he needed to be anywhere which he refused..

I never did that to any of my talons, but prob had almost everything elso go wrong.. I even had the balance shaft bearing lock up on one of them causing all hell to happen to the timing belt jumping teeth.. I've dropped valves... Turbo manifold constantly developing cracks.. Axle issues.. but still very fun cars..

PointerCone

M3 Kng
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I love the part about hating Subarus. ;). All except [MENTION=2690]oldcelt[/MENTION] of course ;)

oldcelt

lurking in the tall grass
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I like Subaru's. I like my local dealer. Subaru of America, however is best dealt with by members of PC's profession. ;)

OWLY

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Re: Eclipse: Brings you back your smile!

Haha...Farah the blow hard frolicking on the beach! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my BlackBerry

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRCode