Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveJunkie

asleep in the faraday cage
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
Today I was going to the alpupdate.com and alpriorityusa.com websites and noticed that there is not a link to RDForum.org under the recommended websites.
Is [MENTION=3989]BestRadarDetectors[/MENTION] (as the US Distributor?) only wanting to drive traffic to radarandlaserforum.com or is it something more like a TOS issue.

RDForum has a healthy active and diverse community and all of the forum members are amazing. I have learned so much since finding this forum.
I understand that RDForum wants / needs to be independent of the CM companies. It would be nice to see more community awareness and participation
by the CM companies.

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Today I was going to the alpupdate.com and alpriorityusa.com websites and noticed that there is not a link to RDForum.org under the recommended websites.
Is @BestRadarDetectors (as the US Distributor?) only wanting to drive traffic to radarandlaserforum.com or is it something more like a TOS issue.

RDForum has a healthy active and diverse community and all of the forum members are amazing. I have learned so much since finding this forum.
I understand that RDForum wants / needs to be independent of the CM companies. It would be nice to see more community awareness and participation
by the CM companies.

No particular reason other than RALF is our own site and yes we are the official AL Priority Distributor in the US.

Andrew21

"All Blade, All The Time" RDForum Owner
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
There's a lot of history and stuff behind all of this. We will keep this thread locked so that old drama will not arise again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRCode