Tested Jonathanmp's setup today.....

Chrislorl

Under the radar, and Lidar
Premium Member
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Jonathanmp made the drive up today with his newly installed ALP's.
We ran a test with my gun (crusty old stalker) on his rig. 2 Heads mounted at the hood line, clear angle, level, a little more forward then I think necessary but that could be a whole thread here :D .

Weather was mid 70's clear, sunny -- Florida :bubblewoop:

Started the run at about 1600' and JTG from all angles R,C,L, and from both sides of the street and off axis.
Good job and welcome to the club.....

Remember always JTK and keep your parking sensors nice and clean. Also next meet with others try more guns, ALP's are strong but the more references you have the better. Some guns have a much more narrow beam and could act differently, but for now it is a good start and you know they are working.

Jonathonmp

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
Jonathanmp made the drive up today with his newly installed ALP's.
We ran a test with my gun (crusty old stalker) on his rig. 2 Heads mounted at the hood line, clear angle, level, a little more forward then I think necessary but that could be a whole thread here :D .

Weather was mid 70's clear, sunny -- Florida :bubblewoop:

Started the run at about 1600' and JTG from all angles R,C,L, and from both sides of the street and off axis.
Good job and welcome to the club.....

Remember always JTK and keep your parking sensors nice and clean. Also next meet with others try more guns, ALP's are strong but the more references you have the better. Some guns have a much more narrow beam and could act differently, but for now it is a good start and you know they are working.
Thanks again for all the help with the test today! That is one debate I'd be very interested in hearing in terms of the amount in which the heads should be recessed vs being out.

OrlNmE

This is his only truth, but not by choice!!
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Oh damn. I wish I knew you guys were gonna test, I would have shown up.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kf6mxk