Anyone in central florida area with a laser gun?

Jonathonmp

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
I am ordering my alp systems today and was curious if anyone around the orlando florida area has a laser gun that after I install my units would be willing to test out my systems.

matthewmp

Passing on the right
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
[MENTION=7608]SadisticPatrons[/MENTION] might be able to. Not to state the obvious, but if you're able it's customary to buy the guy a beer/gas money for his time if he does.

OrlNmE

This is his only truth, but not by choice!!
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Jonathanmp, congrats on your ALP. You made a good choice. As Mathew stated, Sadistic is your best bet in Cocoa area. If you set something up with him let me know. I wouldn't mind re-testing my set up. I completely revamped my front sensors to a more stable connection and added the second sensor in the rear to prevent IPT which I was getting with one sensor. let me know. I wish we had a renting equipment here so that a responsible person can rent it for a weekend or something like that. LOL

Jonathonmp

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
  • Banned
I am in the Deltona area and can help as well..
im in the kissimmee, St. Cloud area so I am familiar with cocoa but not Deltona. I would without a doubt come as close to your area and give you some beer/gas money for your time once I get everything up and running!

Chrislorl

Under the radar, and Lidar
Premium Member
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Haha. na it is no big deal. Deltona is north of Orlando, on I-4 just past Altamonte and Sanford. Let me know when you have it installed and we can go from there. I have a pretty good road in Lake Mary by my work that we could use.

Jonathonmp

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
  • Banned
I just got everything installed. I'm looking to get testing done. Anyone is the central orlando area able to help?

OrlNmE

Intermediate User
Reaction score
Chrislorl, do you have laser guns? O

Chrislorl

Under the radar, and Lidar
Premium Member
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Just one, a stalker LZ1. Works great, long range, reliable.

OrlNmE

Intermediate User
Reaction score
Got one also as of today!!! :)

OrlNmE

Intermediate User
Reaction score
Wow. Lots if fun today shooting laser at some cars for practice how and where to aim. Learned a lot.

Cbitugs

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am ordering my alp systems today and was curious if anyone around the orlando florida area has a laser gun that after I install my units would be willing to test out my systems.
Does anyone in the general area of Kissimmee/Orlando have the AL Priority Tx sensor installed?

Elvistheslug

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey if you guys want to get together I'm in Lake Mary and I'll bring my PL 3 or we could just drive I-4 under 46A all day and let FHP and Seminole County shoot from under the bridge like they do EVERYDAY. Not good testing but it will definitely wake you up heading southbound cresting the hill just before the bridge.

mklein

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I also need to have my alp tested. Tried setting up with Sadistic P. but have had no luck.

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I also need to have my alp tested. Tried setting up with Sadistic P. but have had no luck.
@mklein Since I know you aren't far from me, I do have a Prolite on loan right now, while not a super tough gun to beat, it would be a good check that everything is working until you can get tested with something harder.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kf6mxk