Benefits of rear receive with arrows

Windstrings

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
As everyone knows the V1 is unique in its ability to recieve out the rear for great distances versus front reflected signals.

Combine that with arrows and a powerful unique defensive tool is created.

With a typical RD signal is picked up but only the seasoned can determine direction and that usually takes precious seconds of assessment.
And even then your never "sure".. Lots of road time wasted dropping to psl to assess or option B.. Run the risk and race on.

Then once the rear threat passes it's assumed all is clear and that the persisting signal is coming from the leo who just passed..... Surprise!

This video demonstrates the trap "to be a sucker" scenario.

V1 rear recieve: http://youtu.be/3q9RWQxvaFY

Windstrings

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Just saw this on full size computer.. sorry for crappy resolution.... I had it set for testing.. I'll crank it up next time....

hammerdown

The North remembers....
Advanced User
Reaction score
V1 arrows + V1 bogie counter = oodles more pertinent info than any other rd provides. :)

SunTzuAOW

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Best thing about the arrows. Knowing which car is given off the false alert. As you pass the car, the arrows move from front to back. :)

jorgey

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Great vid and info. Thanks for sharing.

TXLe

TXCTG
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Good vid Wind. The arrows are what made up my decision to get the V1 of the Redline. Incredible range without having a clue where the threat or threats is coming from is not useful in my opinion.

Windstrings

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Incredible range is obviously great but seriously if we're talking a tie or a few seconds more..... More than that is gained big time by quick acquisition of the whereabouts of the enemy and correct evasive action.

Not much else is mentioned about driving pleasure from not having to hit the brakes or let off the gas over and over for foolish falses that that time to determine if benign or serious threat.

If we did a cannonball run race across country from point A to point B and if you got stopped by leo for speeding you were disqualified, I'm certain the V1/YaV1 runner would win hands down!

But yes life is not a race... Or is it?

I hate the uncertainty of not knowing for sure....

Some say they don't need them.... Yea well they don't need a Rd or CMs either if they don't speed!

zero187

SSJ Speeder
Beginner User
Reaction score
Yea, the arrows really do make a huge difference. If I gun it through an intersection at high speeds and get a radar detection, it really helps knowing if I should try to get away (coming from the rear) or just take it cool and slow down (coming from ahead).

Filibuster

Chewbacca humidifier
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ya, I already have an STi-R+, can't wait to get my V1 in the next day or so. Looking forward to some vastly increased awareness. New toys are fuuun!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danimajado