RJ-45 2 Port Network Switch

CRS123

PSL +5
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I think I could have bought it cheaper on EBay....but the delivery time was much longer. I received this yesterday so I could switch between BT and the wired remote on my ALP system. Works like a charm. Be sure you have a small Ethernet patch cable to go from the CPU to the switcher. Here is the Amazon link.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RB8CT4/?tag=rdf0cd0c-20
CRS

TeamQuack

s\/\/er\/e
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
nice, looks pretty much the same as the one i have, good luck and make sure you have it somewhere easy to click! i love having the option.

pwrpuma

Learning to Drive
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
I think I could have bought it cheaper on EBay....but the delivery time was much longer. I received this yesterday so I could switch between BT and the wired remote on my ALP system. Works like a charm. Be sure you have a small Ethernet patch cable to go from the CPU to the switcher. Here is the Amazon link.
CRS

Nice find!

CRS123

PSL +5
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Nice find!
Thanks! Actually....there were some other forum members who found this way before me:) I think its a good way to test the plus and minuses of BT vs Manual module for your own personal preferences. I found that the quickest way to hear the alert was to selcet "speaker" which forces the audio to the phone speaker. With my Honda, the delay for the alert is exactly like the delay for waze. For Waze...the delay is OK...for a laser alert where seconds count for JTK, the delay is too long. The upcoming WiFi will most likely be the best solution. The alerts on the Manual Module are quite attention getting if you have the volume set to high. I also have the LED up near the instrument cluster for a visual aid in case cabin noise is high due to music etc. I have the LED set to ''dark". At night it is really too bright during an alert. When I test at night (standing in front of the car with the little hand tester) I can see the initial red and then green blinking lighting up the interior. It looks like a disco dance light show going on inside the car:p. I have a black dry eraser board pen that I'm going to use on the the LED, just leaving the tip to light up. If it works.....i'll use a permanent marker.
CRS

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
CRS

You could have also asked us for one when you ordered the ALP and we would have given you one.

CRS123

PSL +5
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You could have also asked us for one when you ordered the ALP and we would have given you one.
Oops.....guess I should have asked:eek:. No problem. Nice added value to the already good deal and service you provide.
CRS

BaileyAB

Whats PSL? Autobahn bro, A.U.T.O.B.A.H.N.!!!!!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@BestRadarDetectors ,
I have in my hands bluetooth version 1. Can ver1 bluetooth module work with HW4? If yes, I would need instructions as ALP shuts off immediately after I pull control set from it to plug in bluetooth and with bluetooth only in I cant seem to turn it on.
Would this switch help connecting version 1 to HW4 or?
thanks

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
No, Old BT is not supported on HW4

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads