Handling LEO encounters

Yippeekyaa

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I would ask them a second time while you, or someone with you videos it. If they do not respond, drive away.

TXLe

TXCTG
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
This work very well with the current event.

received_303210453974602.jpeg

rainsux

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
RMOAS:

A buddy is a loudmouth and has near zero ability to edit. Whenever he speaks, it is always at 11. He says whatever he is thinking. Needless to say, a speeding encounter (Ohio) ended poorly. Multiple citations for speed, reckless op, windshield and open exhaust. All the citations had an AH notation that was circled. He decided to hire a lawyer and fight it in court. He wanted his day in court. Stacks of internet research re: radar, lidar, stopwatches, reaction times, calibration of everything ...

In court, his lawyer asked the officer, "is the AH notation an abbreviation for arsehole?" Without missing a beat the officer replied, "No sir. It means aggressive & hostile ... but you know your client better than I do."
Post automatically merged:

RMOAS:

A buddy is a loudmouth and has near zero ability to edit. Whenever he speaks, it is always at 11. He says whatever he is thinking. Needless to say, a speeding encounter (Ohio) ended poorly. Multiple citations for speed, reckless op, windshield and open exhaust. All the citations had an AH notation that was circled. He decided to hire a lawyer and fight it in court. He wanted his day in court. Stacks of internet research re: radar, lidar, stopwatches, reaction times, calibration of everything ...

In court, his lawyer asked the officer, "is the AH notation an abbreviation for arsehole?" Without missing a beat the officer replied, "No sir. It means aggressive & hostile ... but you know your client better than I do."
A couple of us attended because we did not want to miss what we knew was going to be an absolute s...show. He was found guilty and had the pleasure of paying the full amount of the fines + court costs.

On the way out of the courtroom I couldn't help but give the OSP trooper a thumbs-up.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon450