BV DR400G-HD II Season 2 info

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
New thread stared for the new Blackvue model. Here's what I've been able to dig up so far which pretty much explains the various changes, also included are videos showing the 'new improved' quality and auto exposure performance. Personally Blackvue including their new offering has nothing on my ITB100-HD.

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] LSn4Zwcw2tl97pwf07EHGeXvEQpR0xd7.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Many black box being sold on the market, but the quality of the HD-quality models that support more than there are not many. In particular, rather than regular HD FULL HD picture quality is very few black boxes that support high expectations in the market.

Soft pita on the 26th, Seoul, Korea FULL HD quality at Marina Yacht Club, and GPS to identify locations that feature a smart black box 'beulraekbyu DR400G-HD Season 2 had the new conference.

LSn4Zwcw2tl97pwf07EHGeXvEQpR0xd7.jpeg

The previous model, this product is an upgraded version of beulraekbyu DR400G, to overcome the shortcomings of previous products. The first notable compression scheme is an improvement. 16GB of memory based on previous cases, 4 hours and 30 minutes of video storage, but, this product is 7 hours 2 minutes ganeunghaejyeo storage has increased about 36%.

FULL HD supports up to 30 frames recorded video also became more vivid than existing. Driving at night was especially frequent in the bitbeonjim by solving problems effectively anytime, anywhere has been able to see clear images.

▲ beulraekbyu Season 2 Night video Widened the operating temperature of the mob. The beulraekbyu Season 2 from minus 20 ℃ to 60 ℃ Operating images are available. Woo soft pita manager, "the maximum is 60 ℃ until the work without any problem" and "Season 2 beulraekbyu summer malfunction that may occur at high temperatures, designed to minimize," he said.

LSn4Zwcw2tl97pwf07EHGeXvEQpR0xd7.jpeg

▲ 360 degree endless rotation beulraekbyu Season 2 recording two possible angles can be adjusted freely
In addition, the industry's first app to create a black view so that you can view images using the smart poneseodo said. Take advantage of GPS location-based video search beulraekbyu know that the season is attractive 20,000. Information over time, relying solely on driving, unlike the other black box beulraekbyu Season 2 'Myway Viewer' at the time of the accident through the video can be found easily.

The design has evolved. A cylindrical lens design as part of an existing, but the rectangular shape of the bezel are a couple more sensible.

This new product early next month will enter full-fledged sales, the price is 269,000 won a 16GB, 32GB won the 329,000 will be sold.

Night shot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipKlxaT0_p4&feature=player_embedded

Going towards the Sun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNzFdcuhiYs&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qUBSIIsD_A&feature=relmfu

Overhead / away from Sun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxRQRSJuwAM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxYYgolLA0M&feature=relmfu

[/FONT]

OZONE

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries.
Advanced User
Reaction score

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Definately prefer the ITB now over my BlackVue - it handles the bright Aussie sun much better :)

Spartacus

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Wow, big improvement but i think that I still rather keep my ITB-100HD one thing that I do love is the software over the ITB-100 so I can still live with the one I have. I guess now that it's time for ITB to update theirs cam. Thanks for the info please sir keep us up on it I might have to get one for the wife new 2012 Buick Enclave. I like the BV over the ITB but the low and bright video I didn't care for.

Last edited:

BrightParrot

An Avid Hat Wearer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

summithike

Learning to Walk
Newly Registered
Reaction score
Apparently they only have a Korean firmware for this so far. I'm wondering how long it will be for them to have the english version. (Although, turning off any korean voice prompts are not a deal breaker for me.) ★Version 2★BlackVue DR400G-HD II Season 2 16GB Car Black-Box Drive GPS Recorder | eBay
Yea, I bought this one on Aug 1st...still waiting shipping confirm...should be today, he says. The Company is working on English software for this model..The 400G was a huge seller in Korea. Will let you guys know...

Spartacus

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score

summithike

Learning to Walk
Newly Registered
Reaction score
And how hard is it to just convert from Korean to English in the software or I'm I missing something.
I believe you are correct with the language change in the config/version file...however I hear about an English firmware from the Company for this new version. Probably no different though, because I don't see that much change between the two models.

summithike

Learning to Walk
Newly Registered
Reaction score
Found this interesting ...guy installing v2.012 released 8/8 according to Blackvue page...but looks only for Korea...cant seem to d/l it. Its S/W ... the F/W is no longer there...not sure?? Anyway just going to wait... Also just got my RR number on the Season 2, and delivery should be about a week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uh9HDlkHJo&feature=plcp

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
If its anything like the old you should be able to change that easily by modifying the version.bin file to have it announce in English.

- from my iP via Tapa....

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Latest firmware is (Korean) : 1.010K

Blackvue player latest App in Korean app : BlackVueSetup(HD)_K_v2.021.exe

summithike

Learning to Walk
Newly Registered
Reaction score
If its anything like the old you should be able to change that easily by modifying the version.bin file to have it announce in English. - from my iP via Tapa.... ---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ---------- Latest firmware is (Korean) : 1.010K Blackvue player latest App in Korean app : BlackVueSetup(HD)_K_v2.021.exe
Yes, thanks mrkookm, I was not sure if the language change applied to the units verbal prompts, and also the config tabs in setup screen? I spent all day trying to d/l the new version, for some reason both my browsers error-ed out. So I started back here ºí·¢ºä ȨÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ ¿À½Å°ÍÀ» ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. right clicked on the file I wanted and downloaded with my IDM...Installed and worked fine.

GA Speed

Sunday Driver
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
My bad, I read summithike post as he could not downloaded the files. because your links didn't work for me either. Until I set up a Korean proxy.

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
My bad, I read summithike post as he could not downloaded the files. because your links didn't work for me either. Until I set up a Korean proxy.

I see the problem now and it's a browser thing. Use Opera or IE and it will work. If you are using Chrome or Firefox they do now work well with downloads from that site.

See for yourself here. Select # 19 for firmware & 21 for the Blackvue app with either Firefox or Chrome.

SteadySpeedin

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

Governator

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score

SteadySpeedin

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Re: Itronics ITB-100HD

Thanks for the link, did you go for thee expedited ship then? Now I have some thinking to do between these two cams, I love the GPS software for the BV so this will be tough.

Np. Yeah, I got the expedited shipping. It should be here by Tuesday. It's going to be great to not have to deal with screwing/unscrewing my handheld camera. And not having a huge bar on my headrest. Lol

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McSleepy