Post & Get Your User Bars Here!

Signal

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Can someone post the R7 RDFI tag? I realize it's been beaten to death how to link it using IMG tags, but just about everyone trying that has not been able to get it to work, including myself, something is definitely amiss with it. I think perhaps it has to do with the image link not being to an actual file......not sure, but the RDFI tag is likely just going to work.

HotIce

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Can we get a userbar for the Valentine Second Generation, please?

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I roughly worked up a really basic one here but hopefully it will inspire someone to make a prettier version. It's ugly, I'm telling you...

user_bar_v1g2.png

[Edit 3/28] So, so ^ ugly! I'm tempted to delete it, but I won't. This is a reminder to all that just because you can do something... :p

Last edited:

titanium

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Does anyone have a (non-M) BMW user bar that they could post in RDFI format? I'm unable to get the IMG tags to work no matter what I try. Thanks in advance!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
very nice! What's the code for that? It's been quite a while since I've added to my signature.

Click on image, right-click on next image, copy image address, paste into an image tag. It helps to switch editing modes (click the gear icon above text edit box) temporarily while editing your sig.

midd

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
First and First, the Nexus of the Universe
Got it. Thanks!

Click on image, right-click on next image, copy image address, paste into an image tag. It helps to switch editing modes (click the gear icon above text edit box) temporarily while editing your sig.

TomF

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score

Yeah, I can't figure this out and I'm pretty experienced in HTML and BBS code.

I click on the V1Gen2 image, doesn't do anything. Why would I right-click on the "next image"?

I can right-click on the V1Gen2 image and select "copy image address" but putting it in my signature inside an [ img ] [ /img ] tag doesn't do anything, it just shows the actual text.

I'm not seeing the "insert image" icon when I edit my signature, although I do see it when I'm entering this reply:
141832.png
Do you have to have a minimum number of posts to be able to add an image to your signature?

Edit: And the above image looked normal size when I was entering this post, now that I saved it, it's shrunk.

IcePick74

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't figure this out and I'm pretty experienced in HTML and BBS code.

I click on the V1Gen2 image, doesn't do anything. Why would I right-click on the "next image"?

I can right-click on the V1Gen2 image and select "copy image address" but putting it in my signature inside an [ img ] [ /img ] tag doesn't do anything, it just shows the actual text.

I'm not seeing the "insert image" icon when I edit my signature, although I do see it when I'm entering this reply:
View attachment 143306
Do you have to have a minimum number of posts to be able to add an image to your signature?

Edit: And the above image looked normal size when I was entering this post, now that I saved it, it's shrunk.

I think you have to get to 50 posts to do insert image.

Dave3006

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
Has anyone got he correct code for the R7 banner in signature as the ones above don't seem to work. no rush as I have 10 days left at home

TomF

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
go to the introduction section and start telling people welcome.

Yeah, that's gonna take a while too! Apparently you have to wait 60 seconds between posts...

SilenceDogoodNinja

SDN
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score

KiwiT

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The kustom signals RDFI code needs correcting. Is there a KA version? thanks.

KY2019GTMUSTANG

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The only way that I can add a user bar to my signature is with the currently added smilies. I've tried multiple ways to get a V1Gen2 bar to no avail.:confused:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pflaugh