Advanced User
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how it does.

Blinder Dude

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why it was public information LI could jam this gun where they only had detection for the past 6 or more months??
That's what has me shaking my head.

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why it was public information LI could jam this gun where they only had detection for the past 6 or more months??

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to accomplish by asking this question, almost seem as if you are trying to stir the pot. Let me remind you once more that it is unprofessional to talk about the competition. You have a good product, I suggest you focus that new found jiving energy towards making it even better :)

BTW the LI can jam the this gun, but obviously some sort of update was made. One thing I've learned over the 3 years using the Laser Interceptor, is that if the team says there is going to be an update - you best believe there will be one.....and soon.

- from my iP via Tapa....

xydrine

Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood.
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score

I don't recall that information being on RDF at all. It is on LI USA's site - but it only says "Laser Ally" there, no versions are specified.

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
Yay. Maybe now I can use my LI's...

Why, you have the Blinders now. Maybe you should put it on the bay, I'm sure someone will snatch it up quick fast.

OZONE

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries.
Advanced User
Reaction score
Why, you have the Blinders now. Maybe you should put it on the bay, I'm sure someone will snatch it up quick fast.

I need jammers for the back. I have a box of LI stuff sitting in my room. I need to get rid of it so I'll just put them on the back

Slo-STI

Banned
Banned User
General User
Reaction score
I need jammers for the back. I have a box of LI stuff sitting in my room. I need to get rid of it so I'll just put them on the back

Just sell them. Blinder has you covered for the DALA

OZONE

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries.
Advanced User
Reaction score
Just sell them. Blinder has you covered for the DALA

Here's the deal. I would much rather have 2 of the top jammer systems on my car. Stuff I would rather not talk about in a public section.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I do believe that LI will come up with something special!

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
I do believe that LI will come up with something special!

Well if there was ever a doubt, the image above confirms it will happen for sure.

kadafrogg

Advanced User
Reaction score
well they didnt say 2 weeks for update lol

ignitionss

Advanced User
Reaction score
I can see the chat about LI Vs Blinder becoming personal. Why not just enjoy our systems and make positive comments, not snide remarks intended to incite and destabilise. It is not productive nor a good direction for anyone to go. Comparison is good and competition is good. Both units are top shelf. Personal preference and personal judgement is a difficult debate for anyone to win. That's my thoughts anyway.

Rocky2

Advanced User
Reaction score
I can see the chat about LI Vs Blinder becoming personal. Why not just enjoy our systems and make positive comments, not snide remarks intended to incite and destabilise. It is not productive nor a good direction for anyone to go. Comparison is good and competition is good. Both units are top shelf. Personal preference and personal judgement is a difficult debate for anyone to win. That's my thoughts anyway.

I like the competition between the two companies. Looks like Blinder jamming the Alley is making LI come out with something to jam it also.

Vette6893

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Great news. LI has been pretty good about providing updates. Good to see they are continuing to support their customers. LI and Blinder are now competative with one another. This can only be a good thing.

Frenzy

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Cliff speaks! But let's get an update for the PL4 now, if I recall they are creating the next largest PT's. This applies to both companies. Ready, set, go!

mrkookm

Advanced User
Reaction score
Cliff speaks! But let's get an update for the PL4 now, if I recall they are creating the next largest PT's. This applies to both companies. Ready, set, go!

With regards to the LI, tweaks will be made for the PL4 as well.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McSleepy