152mph in a 55

ARkaband

War Eagle
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Getting caught at 152 mph while drunk should result in a permanent license suspension and jail time.

raqball

beep, beep
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Getting caught at 152 mph while drunk should result in a permanent license suspension and jail time.
Agree....

Good thing he didn't kill anyone..

ZaslonV1G2

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
He's lucky his tires didnt blow out.

KY2019GTMUSTANG

Wherever I May Roam +10
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Does that date say Nov 17, 2021 at 0200hrs?

RadarScout

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The DUI will be cheaper than the speeding :mmmhmm:

Kidding of course...but it is Virginia:)
He'll be lucky if the DA doesn't add reckless endangerment to the list of crimes that are about to pile on him. I see a 2-5 year loss of license, 6 months-1 year of jail time, 3-6 months of community service and a fine of at least $10,000.
BTW...I think you'll see a judge sporting a new ride that has the ability to do 152 mph.

Bocephus

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
It says 70 mph zone but that’s splitting hairs at this point.

Won Hunglo

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Now way I would have pulled over and waited 3-5 minutes for the cop to catch up to my parked car.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
It sucks to be him! "Hellginia" is the wrong damn place for any of this foolishness! They'll put his @ss under the jail! The speeding at 150 plus is one thing, but the fact that he was also drunk really sucks and makes me not feel sorry for him one bit! Just think of all of the people he could have killed if he lost it at 152 mph!

pipinos1976

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have done much worse things and I understand it's not always black or white. It was a time when I used to drink almost every day and I had such a tolerance that drinking a whiskey bottle wasn't something that prevented me from working, studying or driving. But it was a tolerance built over time and gradually. But time and physical condition changes and now I can't drink that much without problems.
99% of the time I was drunk I drove back home without any problems at all. One time, after 2.5L of wine, I drove 100km with top speed in order to drink some more drinks near my home. Another time though, as I was driving back home a guy crossed a stop sign and in order to avoid killing him I had to turn my car out of the road. That was it. I stopped drinking and driving and bought a dashcam to avoid legal problems in such cases (according to Greek law I had to lose license, pay all damages and then go to court - since insurance companies refuse to pay - and take my money back since the other driver was the one that broke the law).

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude