back orders for gen2

wrxguy

Subaru Lover
General User
Reaction score
how long have the back orders been? i went ahead and bought one tonight and was just curious as to how long everyone’s been waiting?
Post automatically merged:

how long have the back orders been? i went ahead and bought one tonight and was just curious as to how long everyone’s been waiting?
also when does the purchase amount get taken it off my account?

Last edited:

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score
If you preordered say today, and it says that it will be sent out in two weeks from now, its very accurate. Payment comes out 2-3 days before it gets shipped out. They've been pretty accurate with there estimates.

If you don't like your G2 and want to return it, I recall you'll pay a restocking fee + shipping back (ends up being around $40-50)

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

wrxguy

Subaru Lover
General User
Reaction score
If you preordered say today, and it says that it will be sent out in two weeks from now, its very accurate. Payment comes out 2-3 days before it gets shipped out. They've been pretty accurate with there estimates.

If you don't like your G2 and want to return it, I recall you'll pay a restocking fee + shipping back (ends up being around $40-50)

Enjoy :D
i actually did order mine today haha, it says delivering around September 23rd or earlier, my birthday is the 25 and i live in Ohio so hopefully i get it pretty quick. Thank you so much for the information friend!

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I wonder if you could do a local-pickup. You can call them and ask, if your in Ohio.

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score
sorry to bug you again, but do you happen to know how fast Valentine is at email responses? is it hours, days?
1-2 days. I'd just call them. They answer there phones. 800-331-3030

raqball

beep, beep
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Mine shipped the next day even though it said it was still a week out from their estimated shipping date..

AnthonySzum

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Wth? No shipping confirmation no tracking yet for me...

Rags

Tumbleweed
Advanced User
Reaction score
Wth? No shipping confirmation no tracking yet for me...
It'll come. The charge hits your card, then later the tracking information comes.

TexasRed

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Good luck! I know you'll love it. And yes, they stick pretty close to the advertised date.

AnthonySzum

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I actually just got tracking! The good thing is, Ohio is just two states over from NY. Hopefully it will get sent out tomorrow and arrive Wednesday. That will be only two nights without sleep then 😆

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Two weeks you say...

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude