V1G2 (round 2)

nascar

Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Yeah that's the plan..

I am just all over the place. I want arrows >>> I don't need arrows >>> I want arrows..

I don't return things that are not defective just because my spastic brain changed up what I want so I won't be returning the DS1 to Radenso. I don't think that's fair to any seller... I'll either keep it long term or maybe sell it at some point..
Yup I don't Return my RD's back to the Manufacturer/Original Seller. I sell them to others. It's like I am renting it. :)

I must have owned and sold no less than 5 V1's. I remember when I was here, before I left, the GOL was in charge, and I had to get one version of firmware that was the have to have it version of V1. I think it was like 3.858 or something like that. :)

This place makes you spend $$$$ :haw:

raqball

beep, beep
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I don't think the risk of getting a defective unit is at all significant. It's rare that we hear that sort of thing.
I assumed so.. I still have doubts as to if the 1st unit was even defective. While I did have the wire tested I still assume my wiring incompetence could have played a role.. This time I think I'll just pay someone to wire it in..

raqball

beep, beep
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. You have to speed with what your comfortable with!
I was comfortable with the V1G2 (aside from the issue I had with the 1st unit), the RL360c and the DS1.. The RL360c was out of the equation when I decided to go back to arrows because of it's small screen.. The DS1, while completely awesome, is lacking arrows. While I knew that when I bought it, I also didn't think I'd miss arrows..

According the UPS I should have it in my grubby paws tomorrow.. Not sure if I want to hardwire it in or just hit a shop and have them do it..

Based on my last issue and not being 100% sure that the problem was not due to my incompetent wiring, I'll prob just hit a shop.. LOL

Last edited:

ZaslonV1G2

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Keep the DS1, it hasn't even gotten its first firmware update yet.
I think Radenso will do great things with it.
The arrows are nice but only if you pay attention, if you're careless the arrows wont save you.

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I don't have any radar guns and even if I did, my testing would probably be pretty sad compared to what others are putting out, quality wise...

I don't think it has any added benefit as far as low speed muting goes, well at least not from my limited research into it.. I was interested in it mainly for the OBD port so my incompetent self would not need to hardwire it in again...
Here's a good start... many here use this for K band..... myself included Cheap. Easy. Readily accessible.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002X7V1Q/?tag=rdf0cd0c-20

BIGGER Dave

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

GTO_04

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
V1Driver is elementary in comparison.
It is a great "set it and forget it" option for those never wanting to mess with an app once they've programmed it initially.

raqball

beep, beep
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
It is a great "set it and forget it" option for those never wanting to mess with an app once they've programmed it initially.
I raise and wave my hand in agreement as this is 100% me....

I still had V1Driver on my iPhone from previous use so I just pushed the settings I had before from the cloud and bingo! Set up and ready to roll! :D :thumbsup:

AllspeedJeff

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Best of luck @raqball. Hopefully you have a much better experience this time around

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose