Important information for EU (May not be all EU) users

BobMarley

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I have just received news that there will be a European firmware update in 4-6 weeks to include the infamous and terrifying Dragoneye. Stay tuned.
In the meantime be careful and safe travels.

200.gif

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Good result !

volaray

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Is there a reason it didn't include it to begin with?

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Originally DE wasn't in use in europe, it was a usa only gun, but they have started popping up over there in the past year or so...

BobMarley

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Originally DE wasn't in use in europe, it was a usa only gun, but they have started popping up over there in the past year or so...
It is also used in Australia apparently for some time. It is spreading rapidly around the globe like an infectious disease.

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
It is also used in Australia apparently for some time. It is spreading rapidly around the globe like an infectious disease.
It's definitely a form of a parasite... Of course they could be non Eccm units in some cases which is just laser ally, which is easy... It's hard to know, but if they are legit dragons then you need a pretty bulletproof setup to beat them.

BobMarley

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
It's definitely a form of a parasite... Of course they could be non Eccm units in some cases which is just laser ally, which is easy... It's hard to know, but if they are legit dragons then you need a pretty bulletproof setup to beat them.
How do you tell the difference between the 2? They both seem to have the same frame, the same display and 6 buttons. I cannot see the letters on the side if they read differently.

G37X Jockey

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
How do you tell the difference between the 2? They both seem to have the same frame, the same display and 6 buttons. I cannot see the letters on the side if they read differently.
ECCM is a user selectable software setting. The gun can be used in either mode.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose