Wanted: TMG installer in Portland, OR area

Chrismx

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Wow. First, thanks for the shoutout @Smason and second I’ve been off the forum obviously for far too long. What can I say, busy summer. At any rate, @raqball, nice car, I’ve always been a fan of the stinger, second, I would consider myself competent-many years ago in a lifetime far far away I was a master certified auto technician and while these systems are not exactly rocket science, that is to say, completely within the realm of possible to self install (and a good many people do and enjoy the process) and furthermore while I still like to diy a lot of the work I do on my own car, I don’t have the tooling or fabrication facilities at home to truly make it clean and as guaranteed bulletproof as it can be. For that reason, on a device I’m counting on to defeat a narrow beam of invisible light that integrates into my car in an inconspicuous manner I cannot recommend spending the cash to have a pro with years of experience and the proper tooling and jigs to set it up do the work. Just my 2¢
Post automatically merged:

*edit. Holy smokes. Not enough coffee yet! Should have read “I cannot recommend having a professional install *highly enough*” wow. Going back to sleep now.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude