Newer testing?

VariableWave

Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
What is the height of those, and what Guns were you having issues with?

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Very nice! I thought you two did some testing on 8.14 on your own too. Anyhow, strong showing for a G2 dual!
We did! That was our auto sleep testing. It did pretty damn good on that as well! I had auto kill set at 3 seconds. I was coming at him at 80+ and scrubbed off back to around 58ish or so till the end when he got nasty again! LMAO! That was against one of his Dragons! It even did good from the rear on this test, believe it or not!

Spearscrue

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My only guess on why it didn’t do well is because the heads are counter sunk underneath the tailgate, as you can see mine stick out past the grill, ugly for sure but personally I think that’s what makes it work so well.

Attachments

• BAFE73F8-1150-4DDA-91D4-E9A8BC5BBA64.jpeg
    BAFE73F8-1150-4DDA-91D4-E9A8BC5BBA64.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 25

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
That is how my travel wagon is that I have yet to test--sticking out like a sore thumb for hopefully the best performance.

Easye18777

+15
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I know this doesn’t answer your question as far as Gen 3 Heads but if you haven’t seen my test results done on 10-20 with my 2 Gen-2 Heads and 1 VPR Head on a 2019 Honda Ridgeline, here they are. I myself have been waiting patiently for some Gen 3 test results. I’ve tested against 2 different DE guns with the same results, IMO I think the key thing with TMG is placement of the heads. If someone was to put on a test within 300 miles of me and my schedule allowed I would definitely show up.
Ty for posting that!!!

C Nunya

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I know this doesn’t answer your question as far as Gen 3 Heads but if you haven’t seen my test results done on 10-20 with my 2 Gen-2 Heads and 1 VPR Head on a 2019 Honda Ridgeline, here they are. I myself have been waiting patiently for some Gen 3 test results. I’ve tested against 2 different DE guns with the same results, IMO I think the key thing with TMG is placement of the heads. If someone was to put on a test within 300 miles of me and my schedule allowed I would definitely show up.
I have a 2021 Ridgeline, and I’m considering a TMG or ALP. Where are your heads located

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
We did! That was our auto sleep testing. It did pretty damn good on that as well! I had auto kill set at 3 seconds. I was coming at him at 80+ and scrubbed off back to around 58ish or so till the end when he got nasty again! LMAO! That was against one of his Dragons! It even did good from the rear on this test, believe it or not!
But I wasn't there....... and you know how I like to operate the DE!!!!!! :mmmsmug: :mmmsmug: :mmmsmug:

We've got to get another testing session setup!

Spearscrue

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ridgeline, and I’m considering a TMG or ALP. Where are your heads located
I think your grill is a little different than mine, if I’m not mistaken your grill is actually a little more head mount friendlier. It’s also hard to see but my VPR head is mounted right underneath the Honda Emblem.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose