I use a 5v lithium batt to set up my radar at home.

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
This is all the power I need to set up my radars. Thanks to 5v-12V uptrans. No need to buy a cigar jack
to use at home. The radar cigar jacks have mute n alert functions but too crowdy with spring wires.
Some may think its not good for the device... I thought so too but used it too long too often and use
it to power one of my radars in the car and the airpurifier. Does not heat up... Does not take up space
just uses one of the USB ports. I set up my R7, Pro M and lots of other mediocre radars like this.

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
This is all the power I need to set up my radars. Thanks to 5v-12V uptrans. No need to buy a cigar jack
to use at home. The radar cigar jacks have mute n alert functions but too crowdy with spring wires.
Some may think its not good for the device... I thought so too but used it too long too often and use
it to power one of my radars in the car and the airpurifier. Does not heat up... Does not take up space
just uses one of the USB ports. I set up my R7, Pro M and lots of other mediocre radars like this.
Sorry I did not know videos do not upload

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
so just a pic.... I guess you can imagine the rest
showing cr97 responding to laser.

Attachments

• batttestpic.JPG
    batttestpic.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 40