Newbie interested in Kustom LIDARs and RADARs from Australia

Sjm377

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity to join and learn from you guys and girls. Searching through the threads, I see some pretty smart people. I joined to get more info on how to convert my Kustom KR10sp and Pro Laser II from mph to kph and a few other bits and pieces. I am a current LEO in Australia of 24 yes and very experienced in using the devices, just not playing around with em! Anyhow, I try and keep searching and may put up a post if I cannot locate anything specific.
Cheers
Scott.

V1Jake

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity to join and learn from you guys and girls. Searching through the threads, I see some pretty smart people. I joined to get more info on how to convert my Kustom KR10sp and Pro Laser II from mph to kph and a few other bits and pieces. I am a current LEO in Australia of 24 yes and very experienced in using the devices, just not playing around with em! Anyhow, I try and keep searching and may put up a post if I cannot locate anything specific.
Cheers
Scott.

Good evening. If you are a LEO then you should call them on what to do, if not send those items to the manufacturer to be coded for KPH.

Sjm377

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Good evening. If you are a LEO then you should call them on what to do, if not send those items to the manufacturer to be coded for KPH.
Thanks for the advice but they do not give advice on superseded items that haven't been in use for 20 years unfortunately.

Dragons

Breathing fire
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
You usually can't change from imperial to metric, I can 100% confirm the PL2 requires a service visit to have it changed. I am 99% sure the KR10sp requires the same.

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah, only the newer units like the RP-1 where you can readily switch between the two units in the menu.

Had a PL2 for a while, and never found a way to change it from mph to km/h

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose