ham license?

Tech10002

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Man you guys know how to make a guy spend all his money. I’m another of the ones that started to get his license years ago and never finished. You all have me thinking about it again. My wife is gonna divorce me if I spend any more money. I just dropped nearly 6k on ALP systems for all our vehicles, and now I’m after lidar guns to play with. Ham radio is all I need now. Lol

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Corgi Lovers
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Man you guys know how to make a guy spend all his money. I’m another of the ones that started to get his license years ago and never finished. You all have me thinking about it again. My wife is gonna divorce me if I spend any more money. I just dropped nearly 6k on ALP systems for all our vehicles, and now I’m after lidar guns to play with. Ham radio is all I need now. Lol

C0721054-C913-4AF5-AB05-4FE98FC81658.jpeg

😉😂😂😂

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I’m not ready to fully dive back in so I have a BaoFeng UV-82 coming so I can at least listen in on the local repeaters again. I had to talk myself down from the mountain wanting more features that I dont need at the moment. I fully expect this to be a radio that gets left in the car or around the house for the random times I want to listen in. If it appears there is more going on than I recall I can move up in quality.

V1Jake

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'm going to be selling my Yaesu ft-7900r. Will post it up today. In case anyone is interested

V1Jake

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
How much?

Not sure if you can see the classifieds section. Here is a copy and paste. Also including the RT Systems programming CD with CD key.

- Main radio unit
- Mounting bracket with screws
- MH-48 mic
- Separation cable
- Programming cable (not pictured)
- New hardwire power supply cable
- New cigarette socket power supply cable (not pictured)

$265 shipped CONUS via USPS with tracking

solort

Learning to Fly
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Anyone on here have a ham license? I kinda need a mentor.
I know in Dubai you do not need a license to buy ham, but the licenses to sell ham or other pork products can be very expensive. I hope that helps. :)

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose