Custom Frequencies not enabled?

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I've pushed custom sweeps before, and it did take it. Unless I didn't see the error. But recently I made sure that profiles overrides are off, and that my custom sweeps are setup. However, anytime I try to push a custom sweep it says with voice Custom Frequencies are disabled. I did try looking through the search bar area in the app for anything, but I couldn't find it.

I must be missing something. The game plan is to tune my custom sweeps since I've been experiencing heavy Ka falses. Thoughts? 😁

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
I've pushed custom sweeps before, and it did take it. Unless I didn't see the error. But recently I made sure that profiles overrides are off, and that my custom sweeps are setup. However, anytime I try to push a custom sweep it says with voice Custom Frequencies are disabled. I did try looking through the search bar area in the app for anything, but I couldn't find it.

I must be missing something. The game plan is to tune my custom sweeps since I've been experiencing heavy Ka falses. Thoughts? 😁
Pushing custom sweeps doesn't enable Custom Frequencies. V1 is more than happy to take new sweeps even when CF is disabled, so the voice warning is there to alert you when the sweeps you just pushed are not actually being used.

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Pushing custom sweeps doesn't enable Custom Frequencies. V1 is more than happy to take new sweeps even when CF is disabled, so the voice warning is there to alert you when the sweeps you just pushed are not actually being used.
Interesting, so where do I go to enable Custom Frequencies? I was trying to look at the documentation but I have to be missing something. Like Ideally I want Ka/K to be enabled, and then sweeps to only look at specific (2,5,6,8) w/ KW. I hope i'm not loosing my mind lol

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Interesting, so where do I go to enable Custom Frequencies? I was trying to look at the documentation but I have to be missing something. Like Ideally I want Ka/K to be enabled, and then sweeps to only look at specific (2,5,6,8) w/ KW. I hope i'm not loosing my mind lol
It's an option in V1G2 profiles.

Euurx

Cat Lover
Intermediate User
Reaction score

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdubz