2 Great Years with my TMG quad!!!!

goodtimes40

PSL +5
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Besides having beaten everything thrown at it and Jared is a excellent distributor and takes care of his clients.
Anyways thank you TMG and all who is involved from top to bottom hands down you save me a dozen tickets in 2 years easily. Glad I finally got a camera and I can post some of these like this morning. I look forward to buying a new system on a new car. It's still mint condition brand new quality and I'm sure even in this hot Florida Sun that truly is an amazing feat after 2 years to show almost no where.
Using generation one heads up front using generation 2 heads in the rear and I still have a set of Gen 2 heads I just never got around to putting them on the front I don't really need to it seems to be doing okay so I figured don't fix it if it's not broke so it's an extra set and I'm hearing about gen 3 so I may just get the Gen 3 heads if they're available?
if they are available please someone let me know. I could go on and on about the pros and cons I've seen Alp and testing side by side with TMG and other than the dragon and my car jams the dragon down close to 300' maybe a little further... But I'm jamming that dragon all the way down to 200' maybe 300 ft and that gives you the entire length of the course to slow down so in real life it's doing its job just fine and don't have VPR setup.... heads up front but in most situations Alp certainly is better against the dragon and I could be wrong on that I haven't seen recent testing with the VPR setup with TMG offering that setup now. I think certainly for more than half the money difference all over jamming capabilities against one gun unless the dragon is used in your area which is highly unlikely unless you're in Georgia then I'm not sure if it warrants spending almost 2K to get a quad Alp system installed when you have TMG it could give you that quad for less than half of that? I guess it just depends on the buyer all I can say is TMG has excellent customer service they've been great through the pandemic and they're still here and they've been great as far as testing when you do get your equipment they seem to set it up with somebody bravo thank you very much you do a lot of the testing and I do appreciate it God bless everybody stay safe.
And obviously I'm going to root and give praise to the TMG system that I personally own I have nothing against Alp I think they're top-notch best probably the number said people say it I'm just saying for me against the guns that are used in my area TMG is 100% no problems in 2 years. I'm sure Alp does fine it's just too much money plus the install is double what TMG would cost also unless you're doing it yourself of course which you can with DMG you cannot unless you're very smart with alp. Anyways TMG don't change anything I hope you guys keep staying in business they've done what you're doing. Let me some information about you and three heads send me a code please for remember and I'll go check out right now

Last edited:

Phantom Z3

The new kid on the block...
Advanced User
Reaction score
Besides having beaten everything thrown at it
Funny you keep saying this and when I bring up your testing results and ask when were you tested since, I don't get a response.

I could go on and on about the pros and cons I've seen Alp and testing side by side with TMG and other than the dragon and my car jams the dragon down close to 300' maybe a little further... But I'm jamming that dragon all the way down to 200' maybe 300 ft and that gives you the entire length of the course to slow down so in real life it's doing its job just fine and don't have VPR setup....
We tried multiple Dragoneye guns on your front and rear. The front did something but we could pick off PTs from 1000+ft and iirc 600 ft CM. Rear Ipt
I think certainly for more than half the money difference all over jamming capabilities against one gun unless the dragon is used in your area which is highly unlikely unless you're in Georgia then I'm not sure if it warrants spending almost 2K to get a quad Alp system installed when you have TMG it could give you that quad for less than half of that?
$1500 vs $900 approx. so about 40% cheaper. Also, I can list 3 guns known to cause TMG issues. TSLR (not uncommon, at least in my area), TSS, Dragoneye. And between those three guns, its more widespread of an issue than just GA or Edmonton.
plus the install is double what TMG would cost also unless you're doing it yourself of course which you can with DMG you cannot unless you're very smart with alp.
Why would it be double? You're routing the same cables basically...

Last edited:

FL TITAN

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I just ordered a 3 head system last week for my Durango srt. I'm guessing I'm dealing with Jared..... But when I reached out to TMG about my order they immediately responded. We modified my order to add the vpr head for center and answered my questions about placement. that was late last week. got tracking number emailed to me on Saturday. I'm excited to get this system installed!

Jag42

USA TMG a-15 Dealer - PM me
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I just ordered a 3 head system last week for my Durango srt. I'm guessing I'm dealing with Jared..... But when I reached out to TMG about my order they immediately responded. We modified my order to add the vpr head for center and answered my questions about placement. that was late last week. got tracking number emailed to me on Saturday. I'm excited to get this system installed!
Sorry for the delay, it's been real busy. Shipping out today.

FL TITAN

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, it's been real busy. Shipping out today.
thanks, I'm not complaining. I have appreciate your help. I'm actually surprised nothing is on backorder. seems like everything in this world is backordered these days.... you have been great. thanks again.

Dodgediesel

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Excellent customer service from @Jag42!!!
Unfortunately everything seems to be behind out there in this crazy world. Our company is having a tough time getting tires, lift kits, performance parts, accessories, etc... We are all in the same boat.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjmackay