whistler CS

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
anyone else have any issues getting ahold of whistler customer service?

before i lost my job i sent my cr97 in to be repaired.

it's been three weeks and i havent gotten any real answers other than i will get a email when it's done.

i called a half dozen times today, it rings for fice minutes and hangs up.

i texted mike Baton, he gave me another number, i called and left a message but still didnt hear back.

Marty K

Always Driving Vigilantly
Advanced User
Reaction score

it's been three weeks and i havent gotten any real answers other than i will get a email when it's done.

i texted mike Baton, he gave me another number, i called and left a message but still didnt hear back.
@Bossdad71,

What was wrong with your unit?

RadarScout

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

@Kennyc56 was a big Whistler fan. He may be able to give you some advice.
Years ago I had a Whistler and the speaker blew. It was out of warranty. I called and the lady told me to send it in and they would fix it free of charge...and they did. I was very impressed by their CS. Hopefully, they'll make you whole again very soon.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@Kennyc56 was a big Whistler fan. He may be able to give you some advice.
Years ago I had a Whistler and the speaker blew. It was out of warranty. I called and the lady told me to send it in and they would fix it free of charge...and they did. I was very impressed by their CS. Hopefully, they'll make you whole again very soon.
Whistler was my first decent detector. It was a Pro 78 model. Believe it or not, it saved my @ss more times than I can count for quite awhile! It was a monster against 35.5 I/O which was all I ever saw. Mike has already done what I would have including talking to Mike Batten. I never had to send any of my Whistlers in for repair. I still have all of them and play with them from time to time.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I knew that Whistler would take good care of you my friend! Glad to hear that I was right! Now, try not to F#$% up the new one Mike!:colbert::rofl::spazface:LMAO!

Last edited:

XDA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I had a Spectrum in the mid 80's, before Passport came out. It was very highly rated by the car magazines & my unit worked well. I know we have satisfied Whistler owners here, if Whistler would up their game a bit I'd buy one. Bossdad71, I'm glad they came through for you.

nighttrain

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
My CR97 has gotten real quite compared to my first test. I don't know what has happened.
It may have gotten an acute depression.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude