Anti laser installer

fordmax2018

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker limited poster :). Love how wonderful you all to folks round here. I did a search here but didn't see anything. Has anyone in pa, NJ ever had perzan auto install A.L.P. for them. I am finally getting around to this and looking for an installer in my area. They gave me a fair price and have been super helpful, respectful and all around great communications. With that said figured I would ask if anyone in NJ or pa has an experience or other recommendations.

Thanks all

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

factoryguy

chasing rabbits
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker limited poster :). Love how wonderful you all to folks round here. I did a search here but didn't see anything. Has anyone in pa, NJ ever had perzan auto install A.L.P. for them. I am finally getting around to this and looking for an installer in my area. They gave me a fair price and have been super helpful, respectful and all around great communications. With that said figured I would ask if anyone in NJ or pa has an experience or other recommendations.

Thanks all
Welcome to the club! I'm from PA, but no recommendations...I'm sure others will have ideas.

V1Jake

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

DChiJEllis

Moderator Emeritus/Lifetime Contributor🇺🇸🇳🇴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Trollstigen, Lysevegen og Atlanterhavsveien
Showing as an authorized dealer/installer on ALP’s site.
4819045A-9C4E-494B-BF97-765A22A61233.jpeg

modsl55amg

"Jammin' 'Till Your GHz"
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker limited poster :). Love how wonderful you all to folks round here. I did a search here but didn't see anything. Has anyone in pa, NJ ever had perzan auto install alp for them. I am finally getting around to this and looking for an installer in my area. They gave me a fair price and have been super helpful, respectful and all around great communications. With that said figured I would ask if anyone in NJ or pa has an experience or other recommendations.

Thanks all
Joe Bruno, owner/installer @ Joe Bruno Designs, custom installed an ALP Quint system on each of my cars, along with a custom install of an STiR + in each car. Custom hidden control units were installed inside the car in the consoles. Joe does quite a few installs and I recommend him. He knows what he is doing, where the ALP sensors should be located, etc. Good Luck.

Joe Bruno Designs
447 Commerce Lane, Unit D
West Berlin, N.J. 08091
Shop # 856-809-0800
Cell # 609-315-0509 (Best # to reach him)
www.joebrunodesigns.com

fordmax2018

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Showing as an authorized dealer/installer on ALP’s site.
View attachment 184282
Yes indeed. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them
Post automatically merged:

Joe Bruno, owner/installer @ Joe Bruno Designs, custom installed an ALP Quint system on each of my cars, along with a custom install of an STiR + in each car. Custom hidden control units were installed inside the car in the consoles. Joe does quite a few installs and I recommend him. He knows what he is doing, where the ALP sensors should be located, etc. Good Luck.

Joe Bruno Designs
West Berlin, N.J. 08091
Shop # 856-809-0800
www.joebrunodesigns.com
Thank you. I will reach out to Joe. Much appreciate the recommendation.

modsl55amg

"Jammin' 'Till Your GHz"
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yes indeed. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. I will reach out to Joe. Much appreciate the recommendation.
If you do contact Joe, tell him MOD (Em Oh Dee) told you about him. There is nothing in it for me. It is the way he always said my name (actually, my initials) when he called me and left a voice mail message for me. He'll get a kick hearing it from someone else.

fordmax2018

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
If you do contact Joe, tell him MOD (Em Oh Dee) told you about him. There is nothing in it for me. It is the way he always said my name (actually, my initials) when he called me and left a voice mail message for me. He'll get a kick hearing it from someone else.
Will do.

RedRocket

Lidar Shootist
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Joe Bruno Designs
West Berlin, N.J. 08091
Shop # 856-809-0800
www.joebrunodesigns.com
That's not the story you related to me once !
You were unhappy w/ what he did & drove that car all the way to Mass. to have it redone @ JK Auto in Stoneham,MA.- didn't you ?
Hi all,

Thanks all
If it's on the AL-P website it's likely a good Installer, member @BestRadarDetectors may have others he can recommend that are closer to where ever you reside if you check w/ him.

modsl55amg

"Jammin' 'Till Your GHz"
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You were unhappy w/ what he did & drove that car all the way to Mass. to have it redone @ JK Auto in Stoneham,MA.- didn't you ?

If it's on the AL-P website it's likely a good Installer, member @BestRadarDetectors may have others he can recommend that are closer to where ever you reside if you check w/ him.

fordmax2018

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score

I am in northern NJ area @BestRadarDetectors

modsl55amg

"Jammin' 'Till Your GHz"
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I stand by my recommendation of Joe Bruno to install ALP, as well as other LIDAR ECM systems.

Joe did a great job of solidly installing the concealed STiR + antennas on the front ends of my cars. Joe also did a great job of installing the ALP sensors, front and rear of both cars. Tests performed by you and others in the South Jersey Test Sessions in August and September 2015, of both of my cars, showed that there were some close-in PTs. But, long range protection was OK. I believe the reason for the PTs were that Joe does not have an installation tool, like Jeremy Katz has, which can accurately align the three front ALP sensors in order that they are as close as possible to being 100% forward looking/aimed. I have urged Joe to make or obtain such a tool for accurate alignment purposes. Joe might have had them 90% accurate in the forward-looking alignment.

I saw a post which described what Jeremy did in installing ALP sensors on the front of a blue BMW. In the post were pictures of the device which Jeremy used to obtain an extremely accurate alignment of the sensors. I wanted to get as close as possible to having my car's ALP sensors aligned perfectly. That is why I drove two cars to the Boston area and back, intermingled with having to obtain and drive rental cars back and forth to the Boston area. I was/am retired. I had/have the time and the money to go through such a grueling process. However, I will not go through it again. Joe's installation work will be good enough for me in the future. And, the exquisite concealed interior custom installation of the control modules for the ALP and STiR + systems is outstanding.

Jeremy's work was not without a problem. After I started driving my SL55 AMG back home, the ALP system did not work correctly. I continued driving home and then had to drive all the way back to the Boston area, rent a car again, a week later rent a car for the drive back to the Boston area, then drive the SL55 AMG back home again. When performing work on my SL55 AMG, something was done to affect the wiring of the STiR + system, which required the second trip for the SL55 AMG. Also, after returning home with the SL55 AMG, I noticed that the driver's side ALP sensor does not appear to be aimed directly ahead. It appears to be angled slightly toward the driver's side of the car. In order to fix the problem with the STiR +, the front grill was removed, then reinstalled. The ALP sensors are in the grill. I believe that the sensor was somehow slightly moved during the process. So, no one is perfect in whatever it is they do. I will be attending the Test Sessions on Aug. 31 and Sep.1. in the PHL area. At that time we'll see how well or how poorly the SL55 AMG does. I'll see you there.

If someone in the South Jersey, or Philadelphia area wants to drive all the way up to the Boston area, (6/7/8 hours) leave their car for a week in order to have Jeremy Katz, (of JK Automotive Designs) work on their car, drive a rental car (6/7/8 hours) back to the South Jersey/PHL area, then drive the rental car back (6/7/8)to the Boston area, pick up their car that Jeremy worked on, then drive your car back (6/7/8 hours) to the South Jersey/PHL area, by all means go ahead and do it.

So, all in all, for someone in the South Jersey/PHL area looking for an installer of RADAR and LIDAR systems, I again recommend Joe Bruno. If/when I ever purchase a new car again, I will be taking it to Joe Bruno for the installation of ECM systems.

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Anyone around Edmonton familiar with Ryan at 12voltwizard.com ? Installs ALP systems. Apologies if I am not allowed to post the website.

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Anyone around Edmonton familiar with Ryan at 12voltwizard.com ? Installs ALP systems. Apologies if I am not allowed to post the website.
That's a no then

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livsy