Radar under the hood of the car!

djkeczap

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The problem with some of the cheaper lidar systems is that they might throw a "jammed" notification on to the laser gun, in that case you most certainly will be pulled over by the cop and our car investigated. ALP has the best and fastest database update.
I do not see how you can overpay on a system that has proven to be top of the market. It saves me a dozen times and never been pulled over!! Trust me cops in The Netherlands - certainly motorcops with laserguns - are not dumb! So.. want cheap? Get it, but do not cry when you get 1000 Euro fine for it and you could have gotten ALP in the first place. Go cheap = Get caught.
PS speeding ticket in The Netherlands are 10 km speeding = 100 Euro , so it goes rapidly.

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
That could be 2 things. A jam code or low batteries. E-02 and E-03. You can look up the codes yourself.

I have the same gun. With the ALP system… it doesn’t show those codes as your shooting it. It’s like shooting into the air. Just like the beginning of the video shows. Blank screen with the 4 distance lines at the bottom.

It’s not a difficult gun to jam…. Yet it’s showing the operator that he’s being actively jammed….. from
a ways out.

Not sure what the videos suppose to prove other than he can’t get a speed, because he’s being alerted he’s being actively jammed.

Sounds like an awesome situation. Even better in a place that they are illegal.

You have your answers of what to do. Take the advice… or do what you want. Your the one at risk.

Maybe look up the manual for the LTI 20/20 LR and read the codes for yourself.

The Camera Eye

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
E02 : Measurement error - insufficient data. The instrument's view was obstructed or the target moved out of range.
E03 : Measurement Error: Unstable targeting. Data is not stable enough to measure speed. Possible Causes: poor aiming or panning off the target.
So LEO might think, let it go, might be my fault... but I talked to some LEO's in the past and they say they "moving of hand/ measurement error almost never happens"

ALP : no codes!

Well.. take your pick... ;)

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
There’s a couple of different manuals kicking around. Not all have Jam Detection enabled. It’s not something you can turn on and off.

Page 25. There’s more around, but E-03 has a few different terms.

I can get an E-03 shooting cars through my screen door.

The difference here is….. I get the E-03 code after I’ve let go of the trigger… not during the shot. It’ll keep clicking away as I scan the target.

djkeczap

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
E02 : Measurement error - insufficient data. The instrument's view was obstructed or the target moved out of range.
E03 : Measurement Error: Unstable targeting. Data is not stable enough to measure speed. Possible Causes: poor aiming or panning off the target.
So LEO might think, let it go, might be my fault... but I talked to some LEO's in the past and they say they "moving of hand/ measurement error almost never happens"

ALP : no codes!

Well.. take your pick... ;)
you explained the codes well, because I write the same on the pages with the LTI laser. The only thing is that you can use most of the drivers and for me it is not popular at all, let alone RD .. when some 14 years ago they were popular.
in Poland, the police in Poland are poorly educated ... they can't even handle a laser well and we drivers win cases in the courts.
Post automatically merged:

That could be 2 things. A jam code or low batteries. E-02 and E-03. You can look up the codes yourself.

I have the same gun. With the ALP system… it doesn’t show those codes as your shooting it. It’s like shooting into the air. Just like the beginning of the video shows. Blank screen with the 4 distance lines at the bottom.

It’s not a difficult gun to jam…. Yet it’s showing the operator that he’s being actively jammed….. from
a ways out.

Not sure what the videos suppose to prove other than he can’t get a speed, because he’s being alerted he’s being actively jammed.

Sounds like an awesome situation. Even better in a place that they are illegal.

You have your answers of what to do. Take the advice… or do what you want. Your the one at risk.

Maybe look up the manual for the LTI 20/20 LR and read the codes for yourself.
in this video, the laser interceptor can be seen from the error, it does not show only ------ it's probably good what?

Last edited:

The Camera Eye

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

CMfan

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Our local distributor still sells LI, and new Speedom. He said that in one moment there will be only Speedom for sale.
It is still usable jammer for most parts of the Europe, but I think there will be no updates anymore...

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livsy