Radar Detector review - Bestgamingpro (Vortex mention)

Signal Environment

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Radar Detector review - Bestgamingpro (Vortex mention)

Reads like it was typed in another language and then google-translated to English.

"Its black, angular design solutions the query of what the Valentine One would appear like if it had sprung for an OLED display screen. In reality, it is a useless warmth between these two detectors, and relying in your wants, the R7 may be the one to get."

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
almost scared to click on the link

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like this is a translation of a translation of the article that CNET published recently.

I actually did chat with CNET for their comparison review. This new website seems to be a ripped version of that article, but with oddly broken English. I'm guessing they converted to another language and then back to English? Not sure why, but hey.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Okay Band: That is more durable to detect from lengthy distances and requires a decrease energy output from police gear, so it is easy to grasp why Okay band was adopted by regulation enforcement. Police function completely within the 24.125 to 24.150 GHz vary of the Okay band. Frustratingly, many different radar sources function on this vary together with computerized doorways and BSM techniques on different autos. This noise is what makes the Okay band particularly problematic for radar detectors, and it is the explanation good false filtering is a should.

It's just K Band. Okay?

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like this is a translation of a translation of the article that CNET published recently.

I actually did chat with CNET for their comparison review. This new website seems to be a ripped version of that article, but with oddly broken English. I'm guessing they converted to another language and then back to English? Not sure why, but hey.

I bet my lunch that someone copied the text and used what's called a "word spinner" utility or bot. It attempts to substitute as many words with synonyms as possible, so that Google and other search indexers won't see the content as a duplicate. Duplicate content is penalized in search rankings in order to provide more favor to the original source of the content. Unfortunately word spinners don't have enough intelligence to understand the context of the words they're substituting, and thus we can see here the completely silly result of such word spinning.

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I over looked the poor translation. It’s always interesting to see another point of view.

Kudo’s to those that take the time and effort. Not so much if it’s a bot rip.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tap053