Setting to turn off firmware check?

JStep

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Can someone help me figure out how to turn off the automatic check for new V1 firmware that JBV1 performs every time it connects to my V1? I feel like this must be something really simple that I'm overlooking, but I absolutely cannot figure this out. I did search, but didn't find an answer on this. Apologies if I overlooked a post where this was discussed.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
There isn't such a setting, but I will be changing the app to only notify once for each available upgrade.

JStep

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
That's interesting. I could have sworn that I had to previously enable a setting to have it check. 🤔

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
That's interesting. I could have sworn that I had to previously enable a setting to have it check. 🤔
The only way to stop it now is to do the upgrade.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
There isn't such a setting, but I will be changing the app to only notify once for each available upgrade.
I actually like the reminder as sometimes I go a while in between drives and need the occasional reminder at startup to ... well... remind me.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I actually like the reminder as sometimes I go a while in between drives and need the occasional reminder at startup to ... well... remind me.
So do I! The last time when it told me that 1.025 was available, I found a spot and pulled over and updated right on the spot! I love it letting me know that an update is available the second it is!

JStep

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Instead of creating a new thread for this, I would like to request that the shutdown intent also work when connected to a V1. Thanks! 😊

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjhoser