Anyone in Colorado?

Matjeu

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I-25 from the Springs to Fort Collins is littered with construction and CSP. Lidar and Ka are the primary tools used by CSP. I have not noticed local LE enforcing speed on the interstate in my many miles and hours traipsing up and down the state. I would highly recommend investing in jammers if you're planning to speed on I-25. Most large towns along the front range are beginning to implement the widespread use of red-light cameras.

I commute Springs to DIA (I-25 & E470). I’ve only been hit once with Lidar by the CSP from an overpass near Castle Rock. Other then that it’s been all Ka. Have you seen Lidar more frequently and if so are there any particular hotspots? The Ka hotspots that I see regularly are just North of Academy, Monument near the weigh station, Castle Rock, and along E470. Thanks for the heads up. Just got the RL360c. I haven’t had much of an opportunity to test it out yet along my regular route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunbjorn

Incognito
Beginner User
Reaction score
I commute Springs to DIA (I-25 & E470). I’ve only been hit once with Lidar by the CSP from an overpass near Castle Rock. Other then that it’s been all Ka. Have you seen Lidar more frequently and if so are there any particular hotspots? The Ka hotspots that I see regularly are just North of Academy, Monument near the weigh station, Castle Rock, and along E470. Thanks for the heads up. Just got the RL360c. I haven’t had much of an opportunity to test it out yet along my regular route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So the Lidar hotspot is in the construction zone just south of Castle Rock. CSP will sit on the left in the break where construction vehicles can enter and exit. Ka is used by CSP motorcycles very frequently in monument and are difficult to spot. CSP cruisers sit on top of on ramps frequently as well.

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm in Grand Junction, Colorado. I've detected at least one local Police unit running K band radar.

DifferentialT

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
oops, can't delete this

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members