Squirrel's Stinger Freedom Review

OhMyVa

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I sent the company a message via their website seeking some advice on configuration on Wednesday, haven’t heard anything back

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Hopefully you'll hear back early this week.

Dragons

Breathing fire
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I sent the company a message via their website seeking some advice on configuration on Wednesday, haven’t heard anything back
What do you need advice on, setup a few successful Stinger systems now. PM me with pics of your car front and rear I can help there, since this is really a review thread.

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
ModSec
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I forgot to ask @SquirrelMaster, how long were the cables that went to the laser center from the fiber boxes?
Long enough to where when I go permanent install they will make it to the trunk of the car!

No stupid extensions needed

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Long enough to where when I go permanent install they will make it to the trunk of the car!

No stupid extensions needed
That's what I was hoping you were going to say BUT as I think about it I can see some benefit to adding another laser center so you only have to run the bridge cable from front to rear. I have to think about that some more but if a second laser center gets its power from the bridge cable not needing it's own power tap that might be appealing.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjhoser