Does Radenso Theia support X Band?

Radenso Theia should eliminate detection of X-band police radars in its specifications.

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
source.gif

Token

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
But, on the jamming, when you pour power into one specific frequency with an unfiltered transmitter it does bleed down on either side, and it will generate sidelobes where the power is I don't recall exactly what but something like 10dB lower than the main spike's level with another set of spike 10dB lower than that and so on until it reaches the noise floor. It doesn't hit, say, 24GHz but not 24.000000001GHz or 23.9999999GHz. Mind you, I didn't count the 0001s or the 9s to make sure they were 1Hz off. I looked for a picture showing what I am talking about, but wasn't able to find one. But a little power concentrated into one frequency with no filtering will affect quite a lot of bandwidth.

Unfortunately it is a bit difficult to follow what you are trying to say. Are you talking about sidebands with a modulated signal? Are you talking about phase noise for an unmodulated signal?

The energy distribution in a signal is a bit more complex than you are describing.

Also, how far away from the target signal are you trying to say things must, or can, be?

T!

MikePA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ehh, I think the horse is dead on this one. I'm still going to think that Doctor Detectorhater picked K band to interfere with radar detectors, laughing maniacally while shaking his fist during the presentation, because it amuses me to think so. The real reason probably was cost plus parts availability as you say though, and I think it's great that they're going to move out of K-band because it'll mean less falsing going forward.

But, on the jamming, when you pour power into one specific frequency with an unfiltered transmitter it does bleed down on either side, and it will generate sidelobes where the power is I don't recall exactly what but something like 10dB lower than the main spike's level with another set of spike 10dB lower than that and so on until it reaches the noise floor. It doesn't hit, say, 24GHz but not 24.000000001GHz or 23.9999999GHz. Mind you, I didn't count the 0001s or the 9s to make sure they were 1Hz off. I looked for a picture showing what I am talking about, but wasn't able to find one. But a little power concentrated into one frequency with no filtering will affect quite a lot of bandwidth.
“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”

Source: (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1:22-32&version=KJV)

Romans 1:22-32
King James Version
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

If you're going to quote someone/something, do it properly. Unless you were trolling? But, you sent me a PM about trolling a week ago, so I am sure its not that, you're just trying to be smart.

Behave yourselves. This is a forum to discuss CMs, not have a pissing competition.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agoose